Big Mac Attack

Mark Dadian

I've been asked to give a bid on tri-axle Mac dump trucks. Are these significantly more time consuming than those considered on "Heard on the Street?" He has three of these, a TT and another vehicle (five in the armata altogether). Is $25-$30 a fair price for these beasts or should I move sharply in greater or lesser direction?

Thanx guys.

Spring @ 8:31 AM
bounce2.gif
, snow on Wed & Thurs
rain.gif
. Yup

------------------
Have fun playing in the water!

Mark A. Dadian

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">
Thats not a bad price if done weekly or (30)every 2 weeks.Those things just look big cuzz of the bulldog,,I can usually do a tri-axle in less then 20 mins.'</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Ethan

hey mark,

Do these Macs have aluminum beds? If so and they want them bright I would add a little to your price.

Also, find out if they have been hauling limestone.

Ethan

------------------
Ethan
Mobile Systems Inc.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">
Limestone
laughing.gif
dat a good one.

Like I said I don't like doing rockhaulers and I just picked up one last weekend.Its a trail;er rig with polished everything even the dang finders that goes over the duals with a alum trailer.I told him no 3 times sunday,he wanted aprice for a every week wash.Will I ended up washing it right at dark Sunday.To keep from hurting his feelings I told him the weather wouldn't let me wash it every week and I know what kind of shape they look like after missing 2 or 3 washings,He hauls limestone
eek.gif
polished.

Don't know why I even said yes b/c they are alot of rockhaulers around here and dat the only one I do,I could do several but like I said I don't like doing rockhaulers.The price around here is to cheap for me to wash them b/c alot of them are like the one Richard washed,STUCK on man.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors