Hey Clent

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Blue">

Hows that tanker looking,does it clean without leaving a film? that needs to be brushed off.

After you get used to your acids "PH" and "HF" as to what each will do.You can clean that polished rig by adding HF to your PH and you want have to brush it
laughing.gif

May take a case of froglegs or crawl'dads for me to tell you how much HF I put in the PH to clean all the polished trucks I wash and I wash alot of them without brushing
hapfac01.gif
.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

MobileClean

Hey Bigboy,
When are you gonna be here to get those crawdads and froglegs? Better not be this weekend because I'm leaving Thursday morning for St. Louis. Be coming through your neck of the woods about dinner time (hint). Wife and sister-in-law will be with me and we're all big eaters. Where do you usually eat lunch?
The tank looks pretty good, not as good as when it was new but I'm happy with it so far. I'm ordering a new truck next week and would like to keep it nice also but another guy drives it at night and since it ain't his truck he don't worry about it as much as me.
I started using the two-step method(sounds like a red-neck birth control)about three weeks ago and am well pleased with it .
Clent

------------------

Our Sponsors