Fair Pricing

HYDRO CLEANER

Got a call the other day for cleaning a small delivery fleet. The fleet has one tractor and 31" trailer and four one ton 14' box vans.
They want them washed twice a week and they do have a water source. Water recycling is not an issue, as local laws do not enforce reclaiming water YET. I was thinking of charging $15.00 for each cube van and $45.00 for the tractor and trailer. Is this price fair?
<FONT COLOR="Black">Text</FONT c>

------------------

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">
Yes,its a fair price,your in the ball park with your pricing,,,don't need to go cheaper.If your a one man crew thats about as cheap as you can go and make money.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors