Save'N + Sale's

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="BlueViolet">
Do any of you talk save'n when your trying to get another account? as in how much money they're making in what the trucks worth at the end of the year if washed ever = "weekly" = "every 2 weeks" ="every 3 weeks" and "Monthly" ???? as in trade in dollars.

Plus how much ""more" do you think its worth if washed in the 4 peroids? ~~~~~~ alot of Q'tions Huh + more.

How many weeks do you think they will miss because of bad weather in each of the 4 wash'E ? hmmm O'O yel

How much "more" "break even" over your cost of washing are they making or not making ??? hmmm

</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">

~~~~~~
eek.gif

~~~~~~~~~~
look.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rolleyes.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tongue.gif

`````````````````""""==
laughing.gif

Yel,dat what I thought~~~~~~~~
naughty.gif
~~~~~
lickout.gif

</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors