fleet contract >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dan S

hey do any of you guys/gals have a fleet contract i can use to look off of ......i have one but im looking for a better one......if you can help me out it would be just great.......just send it to me E-MAIL...
thanks .............Dan

------------------
YES I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">Hey Dan I'd show ya mine ifen ya was close but me don't want to cut it off and sen's to ya cuzz it'll hurt and me scream and hallower loud.

Anybody dat got enuff buzz and falls out of trucks don't need nothing to look off man,but wait ya paint dat yeller truck didn't ya,yel now I see.When ya painting yeller again so ya want need nothing to
look.gif
off of.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors