setting up 300 gallon tank

D.Martin

Hey all,

Well hope everybody is starting to get busy, I sure am getting busy. I just have one question, it pertains to setting up a 300 gallon tank. the tank is going on a 12ft trailer. Not exactly sure how to go about setting it up for operation. The siphon lines i might need or size of line to washer. I could use a hand on this one. If any one could help out it would be great. Am looking at saving some $ doing it myself. A shop here wants $400 to install the tank i have on the trailer with a dump valve and line to the washer. Any help would be appreciated or could e-mail diagram of a set up one. Thanks dewmartin@proaxis.com

------------------

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Sorry D.,my pc keeps kicking off.not enuff time to tell how.

If no one answers here try the power wash spot.

Will try to help tell how if pc doesn't keep kicking off.

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
D. Martin.

Welcome to "Contract Cleaners Network"

I would be happy to talk you through this installation. You can call me at my office M-F
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.

916 638-0828
smile.gif

------------------
Call or e-mail me if I can be of assistance!

Mark McIntyre: AKA: Pressure Washer Zone Man.
PressureWasherZone.com EasyCleanSystems.com
Mark@easycleansystems.com

916 638-0828

[This message has been edited by Mark (edited April 11, 2001).]

D.Martin

mark, bigboy

Thanks i could use all the info on this project i am gonna take on. Do you have a skamatic mark of the items used. Thanks bigboy do you have an e-mail i could e-mail you by. Appreciate all the help you guys. this board is great. It is a great schooling i am always learning from this board.

D.martin

------------------

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">D

This is the way I have mine setup.

Most supply tanks have a 2in. opening at the bottom,I start with a 2 in.T,either one end of the T or leg is plumbed in the tank,use one end of the T or leg to plumb a 2 in. hose and valve for dump,the other opening is reduced down to 3/4 clear plastic hy. duty hose which runs to the intake side of the pump,in that line add a screened waterfilter and a 3/4 in. on and off valve,is best to have the on and off valve plumbed between the supply tank and waterfilter.The line that runs from your supply tank to your pump should run as straight as you can get it,,thats all there is to it.If you have a farm supply store close by they can help you set this up.

For a little extra you can add another T in the line going to you pump,plumb a hose and shut off to it and use it to fill buckets and wash ya face
wobble.gif
.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

D.Martin

Bigboy,
Well how are you? Is business picking up on your end? I want to thank you for the help I went down and got the tank all ordered. So it will be up and running in a little while. Do i need a siphon on the inside of the tank where the 3/4 in line comes out of the tank. Not sure or is it just gonna be gravity flow? I am gonna put a dump valve and line on it too. I thought this might be handy if i need to loose some extra weight i don't need. Thanks and good washing to you.

------------------

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">
NO,,it will work off gravity plus your pump will pull or suck the water out of the tank if plumbed in the bottom.

The dump I hardly ever use but it comes in handy ifen you have a flat and small jack.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------

Our Sponsors