Tractor &Trailers need washing

J

Jim&Shirley

Hi Everybody

We are getting out of Fleetwashing here in Memphis,Tn.
Due to our health after our accident,and devote more time to our flat work,and having our week-ends back to our selfs,this is mostly week-end work,please e-mail us for more information, But only the best need to reply THANKS.

JIM & SHIRLEY

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jim&Shirley (edited April 13, 2001).]

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Jim

Not meaning no harm but what about the white van,the one with the cold water washer.

He may have been a newbee as the reason he didn't have hotwater or the part he needed for turning on water that was stolen.

You know he was doing flatwork,why not try to get him to go into fleets,it may keep him out of your hair someday if he stays in flatwork.

As for only the best need to apply I understand but we all had to start somewhere to get to be the best.He may also have some flatwork he'll trade for the trucks.

I have gave away alot of business in the last few years and I aways gave it to the ones that needed it the most.Want know why,cuzz I'm the best
hapfac01.gif
and I don't need someone that I would have to do a better job to keep what business I keep
icon39.gif
,nomatter ifen fleets or what ever trade.

The better they get the better you have to get for them to tell ya the best.Don't know bout you but I work hard enuff trying to stay the best without gaving it to someone dat say they the best
wobble.gif
.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Dan S

hey JIM and SHIRLEY..............

do you think you could talk those guys into bringing there trucks to me on the week-ends&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;??
lol&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

------------------
YES I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Jim&Shirley

Hey dan s.
some of them run-up that way harrisburg,and pittsburg
they have hubs there, but they have pretty quick turn arounds.

JIM & SHIRLEY

------------------

ParadiseProWash

I live in the Memphis area and would be interested in finding out some details. At this time I own a cold water machine and have been doing Residental work for three years but would consider buying a hot water machine. I have done one truck before with the cold water and it took me two hours to do I know I know thats slow but I did my best and the the owner liked it. However I figured that $50.00 for two hours worth of work was not worth my time so I did not take it any further. With some direction and guidance I would be willing to talk.

------------------

Jay

Hey Jim & Shirley, My name is Jason. Could I get your e-mail address or phone number to discuss these accounts with you? If you want to contact me, you can call me at 901-737-7357 or e-mail @ PressurePro1@aol.com

Thanks
Jason

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited April 15, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited April 15, 2001).]

J

Jim&Shirley

ParadiseProWash,

We will email you directly with the information.

Jay, Jason, PressurePro1 or Pro-Wash of Jackson Ms.

Sorry can't figure out which to call you. Have one question. Where are you really from. The number you listed is a Memphis number not Jackson Ms as you have registered here as where you are from.

Is there a little deception going on here. We gave you a lot of information on fedex from another post and would have given more if we had know where you were really from. We know the head men to speak with at fedex personally but sorry, Reputaion and honesty is everything to us and our customers.

If you can explain the descrepencies Please do.
By the way your ad in the memphis yellow pages doesn't say anything about you doing fleets.

Jim & Shirley

------------------

Jon

Well I be,

So the same person signs on as someone else, there should be a law only one name allowed, but then those few who do log in under more then one name are not to honest so I can see why Jim and Shirley are holding back.

I don't blame them for being that way, they said it all, trust and being honest the first time around goes a long ways.

<FONT size="6"><FONT face="Tahoma"><FONT COLOR="Blue">Bigboy,</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>yeah you the best but once I show up there you will be dealing with the TOP GUN of pressure washing so bite your Southern
tongue.gif

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT size="5"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Crimson">Luckyboy</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>

<FONT size="4"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="OrangeRed">Just bring yourself on over here and see what happens to </FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>
icon39.gif
<FONT size="1"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="MediumBlue">top gun.</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>

<FONT size="3"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkMagenta">Trust
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
heck I don't even trust myself nomore cuzz every morn I get up I fill big and strong but it don't last long,at least its honest
wobble.gif
.</FONT c></FONT f>
</FONT s>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Our Sponsors