plumbing tank

D.Martin

Hey all,

Just a quick question on where i should put a ball valve. I have the other ball valve figured out where it should go, but this one goes somewhere to shut off the freshwater. This would be for when i am running out of the tank water. Are you catching what i am trying to say here. So actually this should go just off the inlet to the pump right. not sure which line there are two sorry kind of confused. So i won't get back pressure building up. Thanks and good washing to all of you.
Thanks again D.M.

------------------

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="BlueViolet">Yel,I get what you are trying to say but if'en I knew what you did with that other valve I'd tell you where to put dat valve,BUT

Why not buy a Y and use your ball valves to control the float tank and supply tank as to which one your pulling from.If your pulling from the supply tank turn the float tank valve off and if your pulling from the float tank turn the supply tank valve off,do you get what I'm trying to say? If not repost,we'll try something else.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

D.Martin

Bigboy,
Hey guy well here is what i got going on. I installed the tank. The plumbing coming out of the tank is a 2" 90 degree elbow it then goes to a T then is reduced down to a 3/4 inch siphon line. In that T the drain goes out the bottom of the trailer(drilled 2" hole to drain water out bottom with 2" short pipe.) The hose is then plumbed directly to the general pump. This is where the 1st ball valve is placed right off the pump going to the 3/4 line from the holding tank. I am just wondering where the other ball valve goes that supply's the float tank. The washer is a skid mount landa. There are two lines going down to the pump from the float tank. Thanks bigboy D.M.

------------------

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">D

There are alot of different ways you can plumb the supply tank and float tank.

First make sure you put a screened water filter in the line coming from your supply tank,your float tank has already got one buildt in,keep it cleaned off.

You can put the ball valves anywhere you want as to make it easier to turn off and on from one to the other as long as they are in the line running to each water source.OR "or" they make 2 way and 3 way valves you can use to make your plumbing look a wittle neater.

The line thats plumbed to the pump now from the supply tank,take it off and add a T or Y to the pump intake,hook the supply tank line to one side of the T or Y and hook the other side of the T or Y to the float tank,or use the two way valve.

Or you could just use your supply tank for both,no need for float tank if you have a supply tank.If your using the customers water just drop the hose in the supply tank.Just don't show up with em'pty tank and leave with a full one.

I'm trying are you getting any of it
laughing.gif

</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="orangeRed"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="comic sans MS"><FONT COLOR="blue">Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

Jon

DMartin,

I sent you a picture showing how I have mine connected and asked a couple questions but your Email came back.

How about posting your true Email address or if you changed it the new one?

The one in your profile is not good.

I would post the picture here but it is to big so had to send by Email.

Jon

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

D.Martin

Hey guys,
I am getting it, what you are saying. Sorry jon for the inconvience of the e-mail thing. I just did change my e-mail last week. It is now dewcmartin@proaxis .com this should work for you. I appreciate all the help you guys are being. I am doing it on my own because the local expert on this stuff wanted to charge me 800.00 to install and buy tank. wow thats what i said.
Well try again jon thanks again. Take care bigboy and that makes sense now thank you.

Good washing to you all. D.M.

------------------

Jon

Now he tells us
blackeye.gif

I will resend, could not post here as it is to big and have not figured out how to cut out excess from pictures yet.

If you need a closer shot let me know and I will take one directly showing the set up.

Don't have a digital camera, not going to waste $500 on one that becomes outdated next week...

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Our Sponsors