Ready Seal POLL

• Thread starter Craig/PowerWashUnlimited
  • Start date
C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

Please vote if you have tried Ready Seal.

Ready Seal is:

A) Better than other sealer/stains i have used previously
lickout.gif

B) About the same as other sealer/stains i have used previously
rolleyes.gif

C) Not as good as other sealer/stains i have used previously
dead.gif

I have found that on other boards of different nature, polls work great. Just thought i would try one and just bought my first batch of Ready Seal, but have yet to use it, using up my Olympic stock first.

Thanks

Craig

------------------
Craig Knight
Power Wash Unlimited
www.powerwashunlimited.com

M

Mike@Everclear

My answer is A.....all the way! Ready Seal is a great product, very user friendly and customers like it too.
bounce2.gif

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I have tried the sample and I was very impressed. I think I might go with it this year. Hey any long time user!!!!

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Lorin Grable

A) definitely. Due to the Lowes in my area taking All Wolman products off the shelf (no volume for them), I decided to follow the ready Seal path this year. Bought $1300 of stock and just finished my first decks of the season with it (Sunbrite natural cedar). It is VERY user friendly. Sling it and go. Spray it on (diaphragm pump), let it run a little, it does matter- it all soaks in without streaks. NO brushing (except next to the house or BIG puddles on the floor).

It is a little more watery that Wolman F&P and as such, the overspray is something you have to watch a little more. And it does have a different kind of (unpleasant?) odor (some say it stinks but I have no smell left in my nose).

From what I have been told, it is a little more sensitive to wood moisture content (wood has to be below 12% moisture). I bought a moisture meter to be sure - makes me look more professional.

Man, give it a try. Chris and Pete and Sunbrite have been using it for a long time and they are convinced it is THE product of its class.

Rick T

as far as application goes it doesn't get any easier.my customers like the looks.just started using it last year so haven't seen how well it will 'weather' here in the north but i like it very much. number A is my answer. RICK

Paul

For Sure A!!!v

I just started using it this year, but so far I'm impressed with it.

I started with 25 gallons and it was gone in 5 days. I just ordered 75 more gallons today and it should be gone in 2 weeks.

If you have any doubts or questions just contact them for samples and you'll see for yourself how good it is and how USER FRIENDLY it is.

Our Sponsors