??Color Thread

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Cody I deted it,sorry but I thought it be best as of now or until everybody has had their say on the icon thing-e.Maybe Dan can have two shoot the bull,one for the pro's and one for us kids haha............later

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<font color="FF00FF">I think its ok but also think I should not have no say so in the matter as in what to add or take away,no what I mean.If you start another forum for us to practice someone is going to [puke] on it also.

If your going to do something like that,why not add one,and call it "ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK" that why know one can cry if'en they take a joke the wrong way........,Its a shame some want help if they know anyway b/c of their nature.I'm not crazy about some preachers but if they ask something and I know the anwers I don't turn my back on them................anyway like I said I should not have NO say so in the matter cuzz me 50 is still laying around somewhere,here what I'm saying [help].
</f>

Shawn George

Practice area would be good. Or maybe you could post instructions. I never really figured out the old way. The new icons look cool, and I'd like to use them.

By the way, how long can I still use the excuse that I'm new here ?!?

Shawn

Mike Hughes

Shawn,

In my opinion, once you reach 50 posts, you can no longer use that excuse. So........use your next 8 posts wisely, my friend!

Just kiddin [bb]

Once you get to 100 posts..........we'll throw a party for you...
[bp] [bp] [bp] [bp] [bp]

Jon

Bigboy has an idea except would not the rules of this board still be there, keep it clean.

No 4 letter xxxx words allowed?

<marquee>Bigboy[tie][ck] [tie] </marquee>

Our Sponsors