DaveH's

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
[hello] <font color="FF00FF"> [hbd] [cake] [bp]

Welcome to the board sorry I over looked it but I see you know how to put out the candles :D. [jr] [hand]

D

DaveH

Thanks Bigboy

Thanks for the Birthday greeting Bigboy. I just found it. I am learning the ropes of this bulletin board.

Larry L.

<font color=green>Hey Dave

What type of washing do you do?

How close do you live to the all mightly (river)?
</f> [whatup]

D

DaveH

Bigboy,

I just started this Spring. I have been reading everything I can find on the topic of wood restoration. I have cleaned and sealed 6 decks this year and so far they have all turned out pretty good. I have lots of work lined up already for this Summer. I would also like to concentrate on housewashing. This is supposed to be a "part time" business, but with a firefighter's schedule I end up having a lot of time for powerwashing.
I live about 25 miles east the Mississippi River. I commute across the River to my firefighter job.
What kind of work do you do?

Larry L.

<font color=green>For just starting out and part time your doing ok.

I do fleets (big trucks) and farm eqt.,I have done alot of different trades.I enjoy this type of powerwashing but not the others but will do some if the mood hits me.
I did a (BIG) 2 story brick house Monday just to keep up with that kind of trade.I also turn'd down (I wasn't in the mood) a big job Monday washing a school and the sidewalks,,I called a powerwasher that I have never seen before but knew he does that type of thing,,,He was like a cat jumping on a bird :D plus I made another freind in P.W.

The reason I wasn't in the mood for the school was cuzz me bass boat is hooked to one of the trucks and it was begging me not to,so lately me listen to bass boat :D .

What will get you one of these days when you have soap on the house is a fire,,can you take the time to get it off before you go put out the fire or is it when your off your off.
</f>

Our Sponsors