PWNA Cruise... Who is going?

Beth

We hope to see you there!!!
Cruises are a blast. You are pampered and fed the whole time, and there is no shortage of fun activities. We're bring the family.

[tie]

[COLOR=de***ink]Beth[/COLOR]

Jon

I do not wish to start a long thing here about the PWNA but I am thinking hard about renewing ever since they said that they were not interested in getting involved with a West Coast chapter.

That really says a lot, "join and give us your money but don't expect anything in return" and so far I have not received much in return.

What pressure washer ships things?
How many use credit cards?

How many buy from their online office supplier when you can get it for less and take it home from Office Max, Office Depot, Staples or any of the other local office supply stores?

How many conventions do they hold in the West? 2 that I know of.

How many of the suppliers give the members shipping discounts?
Now that is where the discount for shipping should be put, not for us pressure washers shipping things to ????

I could say a lot more but I think I gain more from my local Chamber of Commerce and the California Restaurant Association then from the PWNA.

That is why so many of us out West were really interested when Ron wanted to get something going, but then Ron dropped out and it fell apart before it really got going.

Ok I have st***ed off the stump. If anyone wishes to step up fine, if not that is fine with me too.

To bad Andrew Avery does not read this post. He might learn a a lot from us.

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jon, We are meeting in October with or with out yah buddy, we have been working behind the doors. Nothing really new until we all meet. The ball has not been dropped. Hope you are there in October? I know the place has changed for the first meeting. I know that the date will be set in about two weeks as soon as we confirm our accommodation. nothing has been dropped, did you get that mail I was suppose to send you about 2 months ago????

Last edited:

Beth

Eeeeek! I wasn't trying to start a PWNA war. I was trying to find out how many folks are going on the cruise......

All associations have their problems. Period. But if you see problems and want things fixed, becoming active in the membership is one way of helpiing to facilitate the types of changes the membership wants.

Anyway, I just wanted to know who is cruising...

Beth:)

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Hey Ron

What do you mean nothing has changed? I for one waited at the chat for 1 hour and no notice of change of meeting times, the other time we waited so that you could have dinner. You being the self appointed pointman has been absent from the BB, and I for one have concerns about the direction, let alone the need.

Now the flock has been informed that thing have been working behind the doors. This is not a good start, and I for one would have made plans, however I side with Jon.

David

Jon

Ron,

You question---->did you get that mail I was suppose to send you about 2 months ago????

My answer, no, did you mail it yet??

Now you say no questions asked about this new meeting place, ok I won't ask any questions but I will say a couple things.

Planning this behind our backs is really not the way to get people interested, if this is to work all should have a say in getting it going.

Sure I would like to be there, but all the key players have disappeared from this board, Kendra and Bridget have not posted for ages, ok I know why one has not posted and feel she will be back given a cooling off time.

I venture to say it will be held right in your back yard, Phoenix. That came from another who is/was involved but might not be interested anymore.

If it is to benefit all then all should be involved, yes we can vote or appoint one or two to handle all the gathering of information and room cost etc. then post and all vote on which location and motel/hotel we want to have it at.

Just my thoughts here, am not picking a fight or disagreeing with ya buddy!

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
If you’re willing to help it’s appreciated, if not that’s OK. There’s nothing to discuss until October. Don’t be negative about anything because there isn’t anything to be negative about. See you then or maybe not, I know I will be there.

Don’t fear,,,,,,,,, Ron Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just been real busyyyyyyyyyyy ,as bigboy would say giving away too many accounts.

[jr]

[horse]

Ronniels

I'm going...guess I'll let my wife tag along too...
:p

The pampering and attention is well worth it!!
The only bad thing is heading back home from the sunny Caribbean to cold wintery Virginia in February!

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Dan

The cost for two including the show, rooms, airfare & the two night buffet line would cost better than $3500 plus or minus. This would include airfare at a low rate from one of the sky busses. They sent a nice packet and all. I could book a seven day cruise with air. for less than this offer, however it would not include the PWNA dog and pony show.

David

[boing]

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<font color="FF00FF">I been setting at the backdoor waiting for him to come out of the outhouse,he still in there taking his sweet time,but him fixen come out and tell what doing in there :D .

I love You Ron--e [kiss]

[bigboy][whip]</f>

Mike Hughes

Originally posted by David Saulque
. I could book a seven day cruise with air. for less than this offer, however it would not include the PWNA dog and pony show.

[boing]

Nor would it be tax deductable......

Ronniels

My wife was pointing out that the price in the brochure PWNA sent out includes tips (usually $100-$150) port fees (Usually $200 or so) and the 2 nights in Miami (another 150-200)

I had not noticed this when I read the original letter.
Just something to think about though....

(Of course...there's the tax deduction thing):cool:

Our Sponsors