Adult HUmor

Cody

<font color=e87400>This fellow just sits down to watch the game when his wife says, "I need you to mail this letter for me right away. Go straight to the Post Office and straight back. You got it?"
So buddy is out the door. He figures if he drives fast he can stop for a quick beer and still do the Post Office thing. He enters the bar and hollers at the bartender, "give me a beer quick." As he sits down the beer arrives and he guzzles it back.
When he looks up and puts his glass down there's another beer on the table. He says, "sorry I didn't order that".
The bartenders says, "no, she did" and points to a hot, large breasted blonde at the bar.
So buddy says, "well I gotta return the favour, and sends a beer over to her." She joins him and they drink 'til the bar shuts down and he offers her a ride.
When they get to her place she says, "you may as well come up for a night-cap." When they get to her room she gives him the old, "let me slip into something more comfortable."
When she arrives she's looking real hot and one thing leads to another and they hit the sack and get busy. When he wakes up it's 6am. He looks at her and asks if she has any chalk. She says sure her roommate is a teacher. So he rubs this chalk all over his hands and heads home. As he rounds the last corner he sees all the lights on in the house and knows he's deep in it.
His wife meets him at the door and says, "straight to the Post Office and straight home, you couldn't get that right?"
He explains that he stopped for a quick beer and this gorgeous blonde bought him one so he was a gentleman and bought her one. One thing lead to another and they ended up spending the night together.
She says, "yeah right, let me see your hands." She looks at the chalk covered hands and says, "you son of a bitch just as I thought, you've been out shootin' pool with the boys all night again haven't you?"

Cody

<font color=e87400>Speeding ticked

Police officer pulls over a speeding car. The Officer says, " I clocked you at 80 mph. sir." The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar needs calibrating."
Not looking up from her knitting the wife says sweetly, " Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control."
As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you keep your mouth shut for once?"
The wife smiles demurely and says, " You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did."
As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, " Dammit woman, can't you keep your mouth shut."
The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine." The driver says, "Yeah, well you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."
The wife says," Now dear you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."
And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT TO HECK UP??"
The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"
"Oh heavens no, officer. Only when he's been drinking."

Jon

Cody,

Good idea on posting ADULT HUMOR so all those that don't enjoy or care to read adult humor will not enter then complain about being offened.

The first one might be a bit more adult then the second but both were good jokes.

Cody

<font color=e87400>"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he st***ed out of the shower, "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"
"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied

Cody

<font color=e87400>The day care teacher holds up a picture and asks, "What's this?"
"A horsey," one child answers
"And this?" the teacher asks
â€￾A piggy." replies another youngster.
"And now this one?" asks the teacher, holding up a picture of a male deer with a beautiful rack of antlers. There was no answer, only total silence
â€￾Come now, children," she coaxes, "I'll give you a little hint: What does your Mommy call your Daddy when he hugs and kisses her a lot?"
"I know! I know!!" exclaims one little girl. “It’s a horny bastard!"

Cody

<font color=e87400>An elderly couple is enjoying an anniversary dinner together in a small tavern. The husband leans over and asks his wife “Do you remember the first time we had sex together, over fifty years ago? We went behind this tavern. You leaned against the fence and I made love to you from behind.â€￾
“Yes,â€￾ she says, “I remember it well.â€￾
“OK,â€￾ he says, “How about taking a stroll round there again and we can do it for old times sake?â€￾
“Ooh Henry, you devil, that sounds like a good idea,â€￾ she answers.
There’s a man sitting at the next table listening to all this, having a chuckle to himself. He thinks, ‘I’ve got to see this, two old timers having sex against a fence.’ So he follows them.
They walk haltingly along, leaning on each other for support, aided by walking sticks. Finally they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence. The old lady lifts her skirt, takes her nickers down and the old man drops his trousers. She turns around and as she hangs on to the fence, the old man moves in. Suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex the watching man has ever seen. They are bucking and jumping like eighteen-year-olds. This goes on for about forty minutes. She’s yelling “Ohhh God!â€￾ He’s hanging onto her hips for dear life. This is the most athletic sex imaginable. Finally, they both collapse panting on the ground.
The guy watching is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life that he didn’t know. He starts to think about his own aged parents and wonders whether they still have sex like this. After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The guy, still watching thinks, ‘That was truly amazing, he was going like a train. I’ve got to ask him what his secret is.’
As the couple passes, the guy says to them, “That was something else, you must have been shagging for about forty minutes. How do you manage it? Is there some sort of secret?â€￾
“No, there’s no secret,â€￾ the old man says, “except fifty years ago that darn fence wasn’t Electric.â€￾

Cody

<font color=e87400>A guy walks into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar. He turns to the astonished patrons. "I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. Then the gator will close his mouth for one minute. He'll then open his mouth and I'll remove my unit unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink." The crowd murmured their approval.
The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his privates in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the alligator hard on the top of its head. The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals unscathed as promised.
The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks were delivered.
The man stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try."
A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A blonde timidly spoke up. "I'll try, but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle."

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color="e87400">First why the "e" in front of the 8?</b></f>

<b><font color="FF00FF">I cann't think of no jokes :D .
Back when I was milking I had to bring the milk though the back doors of most stores.The meat cutters would tell me jokes alday long and even the cooks at the schools could come up with some good ones.I was told and told so many that I couldn't keep up with them so I forgot most in a few days.I had alot of fun milking and took some pretty good jokes that would have made alot of people mad,sometimes it made my hair stand a wittle but understood.I guess thats where alot of my way of answering some Q'tions makes some mad at me.I have meet alot of different people when sa'ling and their ways of greeting each other and know if things offend you,you limited in sales.Some of the best accounts I had where ?,and wondered how they could have all the bussiness they wanted.I found out alot of the people that said they didn't like the owner really did like him/her.So me keep me eye on this type person for awhile to know why they did and didn't.Some peolpe will gave you a straight forward answer and not beat around the bush and it takes you on a high at the time which makes your blood boil a wittle.When dealing with alot of different kinds of people and ask a Q'tion you may or will hear something that offens even tho you got your answer to your lik'ing in one of the persons that answered.
I can tell though your posting dat you would be a wittle hard to sale againest or taKE away from so if I ever get down your way pack your lunch :D.,,,pat pat pat pat pat good oldboy.</b></f>

Jon

Bigboy,

You are forgiven for not being able to tell jokes.

Heck that ain't nothin, I laugh when the crowd laughs, I clap when the crowd claps and I hear not a darn thing about why they laugh or clap.

When I attend Chamber meetings I do it and only a few know I can't hear what the speaker is saying, I they keep a seat for me right up front. Like 5 feet away.

<marquee>[color=royal blue]WHAT DID YOU SAY?[/color]</marquee>

Cody

<font color=e87400><b>God's Invention</b>

Henry Ford dies and goes to heaven. At the Gates, St. Peter greets Ford and tells him, "Well, you've been such a good guy, and your invention... the Assembly line for the automobile... changed the world. As a reward, you can hang out with anyone in Heaven you want." Ford thinks about it, and says, "I want to hang out with God Himself." So the befuddled St. Peter takes Ford to the Throne Room, and introduces him to God.

Ford asks God, "When you invented Woman, what were you thinking?"
God asks, "What do you mean?"
"Well," says Ford, "You have some major design flaws in your invention:
1. There's too much front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters way too much at high speeds.
3. Maintenance is extremely high.
4. It constantly needs repainting and refinishing.
5. Every 28 days it leaks fluid and is rendered out of service.
6. The rear end wobbles too much.
7. The intake is placed too close to the exhaust.
8. The headlights are usually too small.
9. Fuel consumption is outrageous.
"Hummmm," replies God, "hold on a minute."
God goes over to the Celestial Supercomputer, types in a few keystrokes, and waits for the results. In no time, the computer prints out a report and God reads it. God then turns to Ford, and says, "It may be that my invention is flawed, but according to these statistics, more men are riding my invention than yours."

Cody

<font color=e87400>
<b> Joke</b>
Two men are driving through Pennsylvania when they get pulled over by a State Trooper. The cop walks up and taps on the window with his nightstick. The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, the cop smacks him in the head with the stick.
The driver asks, "What the hell was that for?"
The cop answers, "You're in Pennsylvania son. When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your car."
The driver says, "I'm sorry, Officer, I'm not from around here." The cop runs a check on the guy's license, and he's clean. He gives the guy his license back, walks around to the passenger side, and taps on the window. The passenger rolls down the window and WHACK, the cop smacks him on the head with the nightstick.
The passenger asks, "What'd you do that for?"
The cop says, "Just making your wish come true."
The passenger asks, "Making what wish come true?"
The cop says, "I know that two miles down the road you're gonna say to your buddy, "I wish that asshole would've tried that shit with me!"

Cody

<font color=e87400><b>JOKE</b>
John and David were both patients in a Mental Hospital. One day, while they were walking, they passed the hospital swimming pool and John suddenly dove into the deep end. He sank to the bottom and stayed there.
David promptly jumped in and saved him, swimming to the bottom of the pool and pulling John out.

The medical director came to know of David's heroic act. He immediately ordered that David be discharged from the hospital as he now considered him to be OK.

The doctor said, "David, we have good news and bad news for you! The good news is that we are going to discharge you because you have regained your sanity. Since you were able to jump in and save another patient, you must be mentally stable.

The bad news is that the patient that you saved hung himself in the bathroom and died after all."
David replied, "Doctor, John didn't hang himself. I hung him there to dry."

Larry L.

<b><font color="FF00FF">
Saddam Hussein was sitting in his office wondering who to invade next
when
his telephone rang.

"Howdy! Mr. Hussein," a heavily accented voice said. "This is Jim Bob
Brown from Lubbock, Texas. I'm callin up to let you know that we are
officially declarin war on you!"

"Well, Jim Bob," Saddam replied, "This is indeed important news! Tell
me,
how big is your army?"

"Well, right now," said Jim Bob after a moment's calculation, "there is

myself, my cousin Bill Ed, my next door neighbor Cougar, and the entire
dominoes team -- that makes 8!"

Saddam sighed. "I must tell you Jim Bob that I have
1 million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Wow", said Jim Bob, "I'll have to call you back!"

Sure enough, the next day Jim Bob called back. "OK, Mr. Hussein, the
war
is still on! We've got us some equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be, Jim Bob?" Saddam asked.

"Well, we have 2 combine harvesters, a bulldozer, a hay baler and
Elmo's
tractor."

Once more Saddam sighed. "I must tell you, Jim Bob, that I have 16
thousand tanks, 14 thousand armored personnel carriers, and my army has
increased to 1 and a half million since we last spoke."

"Really?!" said Jim Bob "I'll have to call you back!"

Sure enough, Jim Bob called back the next day. "OK, Mr. Hussein, the
war
is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We've modified
Ted's
ultra-light with a couple of 30-30 rifles in the cockpit and the local
trap
shooters club has joined up, too."

Saddam was silent for a minute, then sighed. "I must tell you Jim Bob
that
I have 10 thousand bombers, 20 thousand MiG 19 attack planes, my
military
complex is surrounded by laser-guided surface-to-air missile sites, and
since we last spoke, my army has increased to 2 million."

"Holy cow!", said Jim Bob, "I'll have to call you back."

Sure enough, Jim Bob called again the next day. "Mr. Hussein, I am
sorry
to tell you that we have had to call off the war."

"I'm sorry to hear that" said Saddam. "Why the sudden change of
heart?"

"Well," said Jim Bob, "Me and the boys talked it over, and there's no
way
we can feed 2 million prisoners."
</b></f>

Larry L.

<b><font color="FF00FF">Due to increasing products liability litigation, American beer brewers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all containers that have alcohol in them:

> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the
> > hell happened to your bra.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are
> > whispering when you are not.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a
> > retard.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friend over
> > and over again
> > that you love them.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that
> > ex-lovers are really dying
> > for you to telephone them at four in the
> > morning.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can
> > logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have
> > mystical Kung Fu powers,
> > resulting in you getting your ass kicked.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the
> > morning and see something really scary.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable
> > rug burns on the forehead.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are
> > tougher, smarter,
> > faster and better looking than most people.
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are
> > invisible.
> >
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people
> > arelaughing WITH you.
> >
> >
> > WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may contribute to pregnancy. </b></f>

Larry L.

<b><font color=blue>On hearing that her elderly grandfather had died, Jenny went straight to
visit her grandmother.* When she asked how her grandpa died, her
grandma, not holding back anything, explained.* "He had a heart attack
during sex Sunday morning."

Horrified, Jenny suggested that sex at the age of 94 was surely asking for
trouble.

"Oh no", her grandma replied, "We had sex every Sunday morning in rhythm to
the church bells.* In with the dings, out with the dongs." She
paused to wipe away a tear, "If it wasn't for that damn ice cream truck
passing by, he'd still be alive! </b></f>

debi

Quickies:

Q>Which sexual postition produces the ugliest children?
A>Ask your mom.

Q>What is the quickest way to clear out a men's restroom?
A> Say, "nice dick"

Q>How do you know you're leading a sad life?
A>When a nymphomaniac tells you" lets just be friends"

Q>Why dont bunnies make noise when they make love?
A>Because they have cotton balls.

Cody

<font color=e87400><b>Joke</b>
One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently taps his wife on the shoulder and starts rubbing her arm. The wife turns over and says: "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynaecologist appointment tomorrow and want to stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over and tries to sleep.
A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. This time he whispers in her ear: "You don't have a dentist appointment tomorrow too, do you?"

H

Hotwaterwizard

Smart Blond

A Blonde walks into a bank in New York City
and asks for the loan officer.
She says she's going to Europe on business for
two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind
of security for such a loan, so the Blonde hands over
the keys to a new Rolls Royce parked on the street
in front of the bank.
Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept
the car as collateral for the loan.
An employee drives the Rolls into the bank underground
garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the Blonde returns, repays the $5,000
and the interest which comes to $15.41.
The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had
your business, and this transaction has worked out
very nicely, but we are a little puzzled.
While you were away, we checked you out and found that
you are a multimillionaire.
What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The Blonde replied, where else in New York can I park my
car for two weeks for 15 bucks?"

FINALLY! A SMART BLONDE JOKE!!!!!

[bunny]

Cody

<font color=e87400>A man is sitting in a plane which is about to take off when another man with a dog occupies the empty seats alongside.
The dog takes the middle seat, and his handler explains that they work for the airline.
"Don't mind Rover," the handler says, "he is a sniffer dog, the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne and I set him to work."
The plane takes off and levels out when the handler says to the first man, "Watch this."
He tells the dog, "Rover, search!"
The dog jumps down, walks along the aisle and sits next to a woman for a few seconds. It then returns to its seat and puts one paw on the handler's arm. He says, "Good boy!"
He turns to the first man and says, "That woman is in possession of marijuana, so I'm making a note of this, and the seat number, for the police who will apprehend her on arrival."
"Fantastic!" replies the first man.
Once again he sends the dog to search the aisles. The dog sniffs about, sits down beside a man for a few seconds, returns to its seat and places both paws on the handler's arm.
The handler says, "That man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of this, and the seat number."
"Wow!" says the first man.
Once again, the handler sends the dog to search the aisles.
Rover goes up and down the plane aisle and after a while sits down next to someone, and then comes racing back, jumps up onto the seat, and craps all over the place!!!!!
The first man is surprised and disgusted by this, and asks, "What the heck was THAT for???!!"
The handler replies, "He just found a bomb."

Our Sponsors