Cleaner??

WasherBoy

Hey PWs,Im starting to get a few calls from truckers that want there rigs cleaned,not ever doing this type of work i have a couple questions.Is there something i can use on the aluminum that will clean it and shine it?I need something that i can get on the other surfaces of the truck,because i really see no way of using something that i cant get on windows,paint etc..For the aluminum that is,well thanks for all help.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
O K guys

WasherBoy

They are several different ways you can apply the clearner or acids to the trucks and trailers,pumpup sprayer,flo-jet,downstreamer,upstream or bucket and brush :D.

Your acids will clean and shine the bare or painted aluminum,your acids are better at cleaning the bare or painted aluminum followed with a soap wash.The only one of the acids I know of that you need to keep off the windsheild is HF acid which is a killer if handled wrong as most chemicals are but this one is a rattlesnake[whip].

O K guys [spaz]

Ty Clinesmith

WasherBoy,

Since you live in Missouri, this should be easy. KO Pressure Supply, in Springfield, carries a full line of chemicals. Their Alum
Brite product, which is Hydroflouric and Phosphoric acid is great. We wash several bull haulers, tankers and grain trailers, and it does the trick everytime. If you are concerned about damaging something with it, just make sure everything is wet when you put it on, and don't let it dry. Happy washing. :)

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Will I be dang [hello] Ty,glad to meet someone else that washes grainhualers,welcome.

In my area they are getting to be more and more of the polished grainhualers which is o k but I like the aluninum ones myself.
Also glad to meet someone that knows the acids as in bullwagon and tankers.

Is your area getting the same way with the polished rig?

:D :D another 2-step'er,hot dang :D

Our Sponsors