AAAAGGGGHH!!!!! Taking a deep breath!

Beth

WOW! I think everyone has "Memorial Day" syndrome! We just had a couple of ads hit the streets and the phones are WILD. Don't get me wrong, this is great! But why on earth didn't these folks call in April?

Rod's been out all day today doing estimates while the crews are out doing jobs. He and I will both be doing estimates tomorrow.

EEEEEK!

But seriously....I'm ok....

[help]

:) beth

Walt Graner

Feast or famine, it's always the same thing. But it's like you said the phone ringing is a good thing.

Hang in there:)

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Weird isn't it. I bet they all want everything done by yesterday too. One minute you're drying out, and the next you start pre qualifying over the phone. (Which Is Really Not A Good Idea)

Good Luck at least it's not 90' out like it is here :burn:

Beth

Thank you guys. I'll bet that at least 25% of them want it completed by Memorial Day weekend.... Another 10% want you to do it on the spot. About 80% want you to lower your price.

Beth

Jon

Beth,

Way I see it that 80% that wants to dicker for lower price refer to your competitors so you can make a profit on the 20% willing to pay for quality work at quality prices.

Cheap people are always around the corner begging with hat in hand because they bargained and lost.

I suppose I could have more work if I discounted every person who asked for a better price, and most are one time jobs so I say I already gave you a good price but I could charge my regular price of (a higher amount). They either buy or pass but by then I am not interested in their business.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color="FF00FF">Just think Beth you may be able to finish getting dat tan you started out getting last year :D :D pat pat pat pat pat ouch :D.

More power to both of ya [bigboy]</b></f>

Our Sponsors