Cody

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color="006600">You know I was just thinking today bout putting in a carwash,you ever get that truckwash going :D ?

I stop by one of the local carwashs today to do some lying and he had ordered a new chemical at 30 a gal. and told me how good it was.Yel Yel Yel I know him I know its the one I've been looking for so order me 5 gal. on your next order,I've got my fingers crossed :D You want buy what I don't use.

You know that carwashing looks like easy money to me,just come around everyday and get the money out of the boxes,I don't see nothing hard about that.It doesn't take him long to check things out and refill the chemical tanks.Yes sir it looks like easy money to me,you ever get that truckwash going :D .

I also stop by another local carwash that brush-e all cars to do somemore lying and you know he had some of that 30 gal. chemical too.He wanted to know if I wanted him to order me some,,,heck NO I done bought my sucker for that day.

Hey forget about your truckwash and I'll forget about the carwash,we hit the road saleing 30 a gal. chemicals to suckers like those other two guys :D.</b></f>

Cody

<font color=e87400>Heyya Bigboy,,

Nope,, no truckwash yet, I had to put alot of things on hold. I went out and aquired one of them there Sweeper companies about 3 months ago & have been goin crazy ever since. That biz will keep ya on ur toes.

I will hope resume the Truckwash endevor in a few months.

& yeah them carwashes seem to be some easy money. However in my area they are gettin real expensive. They ain;t the old 4 bay flat roof buildings anymore. All the new ones here look like drive through Dentist offices. They got tile roofs, deco trim & all sorts of other pretty stuff. But still all they are is a place to drive into flop out $4 in quarters and spray the hog guts outta the truck bed.

Cody

<font color=e87400>PS would like to know bout that 30 a gal cleaner though. Maybe it's that stuff with HF in it?

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>It will be some time next week before I know for sure about whats in it.I looked on the label on the jug and it said nothing about HF.He said it cost about the same to wash each car as his other but did a better job plus put a better shine.

Yel,I know the new carwashes looks expen'if,maybe they can afford it with all those quarters.

So ya sweeping now too huh,,I go to the sweeper forum and I say those guys are sweeping in the money,,,it will go good with your flatwork.

Hey check out this forum http:// WWW.LAWSITE.COM.</b></f>

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>Hey where my N go,yel your right thats the one I mean.I think they did some changing today and moved the Plow bbs to its own spot.

hahahaha never know ya may need a lawer too,,,,thanks for catching it Mike I didn't go back and recheck it.</b></f>

Our Sponsors