How many out there in bb land???

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
How many females do we have on the board associated with pressure washing? Just wondering because my sister owns a pressure washing business and I can’t get her on the board. Any way I was just wondering.

How many out there in bb land???[getout][getou[getout]t]

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
We only have three ladies we need more. We should concentrate our efforts and recruit more. All kidding aside I have enjoyed all your posts. We’ve got quality not quanitity.

Last edited:

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color="FF00FF"> O YEL

We know if it wasn't for quanitity there would no need for quality [whip] :D
:D :D</b></f>

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Welcome Debi,

If you ever have any questions, ask away. There are some really great people around here.

Have a great day :)

debi

photo

Thanx,
I used to do life and fire safety education in the schools and communities as "Blossom" and my dog stop,drops, and rolls.

Dave Olson

Every once in awhile my wife says, "If you keep spending money on that truck!!" :) :mad: Naw, not really. We have been together too long to ever be single again!

Dave Olson

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>Honey, most on here are hen picked,,

How much money you got,,bass boat,,4 wheeldrive,,,do I haveta work or can I just fish,eat meals ,and just lay around with stop,I can drop and roll too :D just ask my wife when she's not busy getting me out of the henhouse.

Just now getting around will answer</b></f>

debi

well...bigboy...how much money I have, and all the fringe benefits depends on how you are fixing what needs to be fixed.[bunny]

debi

oops

sorry, Bigboy...that didnt sound very professional...
guess I just need a mechanic for my equipment is all

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>professionals in shout the bull :D,think your pretty cool don't change Debi.

A wrench in one hand flashlight in the other can fix most anything.</b></f>

Attachments

• cat.gif
    cat.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 35

Our Sponsors