HELP! Whisper Wash Classic - died....

Beth

Hi all,
We have a Whisper Washer Classic which Rod recently replaced the seals in. He has also had problems with it not spinning up to speed as fast as it is supposed to. Well, now it won't spin at all.

HELP! What parts do we need to order to replace?

We do alot of flatwork around pools......bad time for this to go down!

Beth
:(

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Beth I tried to contact Whisper Wash several times. They never call or e-mail you back. They have good equipment & bad customer service.

So I asked Mark, he is our sponsor from www.pressurewasherzone.com if he could help. He had the new bar and swivel to me within a few days. If you need the replacement parts please go to his site or give him a call. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and fast to help. When he says he going to do something he does in a swift manner. You'll be very pleased with his service. 1 800 292-3279 The parts he sent me took a few minutes to install and my whisper wash is like new.

Hope this help & thanks for supporting our sponsors.

Cody

<font color=e87400>The Bearing died! The water is shooting passed the bearing and not making it to the tips. i.e. New bearing time!

At leas that's what it sounds like to me

Cody

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Yes I would suspect it is time to replace the swivel, and possibly the spray bar, I am at home now so I can not look up the prices, but I would be happy to quote you on those parts Tuesday.

I will be in the office by 8:00 AM PST.
[/COLOR=darkblue]

Attachments

• flag.gif
    flag.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 135

Our Sponsors