Washing Inside Windows

Andy's Car Wash

Anybody have success cleaning the inside of windows when the temp gets real hot? I have tried just about every chemical I can find and applied it to the window and on the towel, but all leave really bad streaks. Even plain water does. What do you guys do.
Thanks
AndysCarWash@hotmail.com

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color=green>:eek:,,,,,,,:eek:

I don't get in there 99.9% of the doors are lock on the ones I wash.

But,I like vinger and water myself,they make good glass chemicals plus towels just for windows.

Andy really the way I read most of your post your more into detailing or more into that kind of trade then BIG truck washing.If so take a look at WWW.MOBILEWORKS.COM.You will get alot of info on how to clean the inside of those windows.

Some good boys over there,if you go there tell Ron K. on a cloudy day I have to wear sunglass to even get close to the red and white show trucks b/c they have glass all over them and when the suns out I have walk backwards until I feel the door handle :D.</b></f>

Scott Stone

BigBoy,
Are you picking on poor Ron Ketcham? That guy sure knows his chemicals, doesn't he? Sometimes I wonder about his techniques though.
Scott

Try www.autopia.com too. It is less pro detailing and more personal, but those boys know their stuff, as well.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color="FF00FF">He has helped me alot on the show trucks with different waxes and cleaners.

I don't think there is nothing that guy don't know :D,,,,

Boy it hurt me alot to see them cutting him down for awhile ,,he left that bbs for awhile but he's back now.

Heck man my P brain isn't big enough to remember that much stuff,,if it was I don't think tex'as makes a hat that big.</b></f>

Scott Stone

He does certimly know his chemicals. It is amazing that some of these guys will attack that poor guy, and they probably don't have half the experience that he has, let alone the knowledge. He does always seem to have the answers for that kind of stuff.

Scott

Our Sponsors