gun won't work ???

Barry Loy

Hi Wiz,
Recently I was cleaning some concrete with a Mi-T-M surface cleaner. Everything fine at this point. I switched to a different gun and lance to use my turbo nozzle, my turbo nozzle wouldn't work. switched from the turbo nozzle to a straight lance and 40 degree tip ( same gun and lance ) still not working. I was getting water flow but nothing pressurized. Switched to my dual lance wand and everything was fine, no problem. Went back to the 40 degree lance and gun setup and / or turbo nozzle & nothing again. It all goes back to the gun and lance setup. I would get water flow but nothing pressurized. Could it be a problem with the gun itself. My other gun on the dual lance setup works fine. What happens when a gun stops functioning properly ? And if this is the problem how do you fix this, ( if it's a problem with the gun itself ) ?
Thanks so much,
Barry Loy

H

Hotwaterwizard

1) Is the tip the same size as the tip on the dual lance?
2) Did you see if the tip is clogged with something?
3) Is the O-Ring still inside of the Quick coupler at the end of the wand?

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color=green>Barry

It could be the pin the trigger pushes up when you pull the trigger on the gun,sometime they get worn.You can lay a penny on top of the trigger where it meets the pin and pull it,if its worn the penny will give enough push to make it work,it thats causing it you can replace the pin our gun.I always had trouble finding that part,always had to buy new gun.</b></f>

waterboy

Did you fix the gun yet?
Sometimes stuff gets stuck in the seat of the valve.
You can take it appart and clean it and put it back together and it works fine.

Our Sponsors