X-jet Question

tzahlman

Just received my first x-Jet yesterday and was wondering what the threads were for at the end of the nozzle? Will be useing it for mainly houses and didnt think I needed any extras.

Any ideas??

Thanks
Tom@CleanImage Powerwashing

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color=green>It sounds tho you have a part missing,its called a barrel.Thats what they told me it was called after I shot my first barrel into the woods and killed bigfoot.Callem and tellem you have a part missing....... they told me I didn't really need it but it does help,now I keep it on tight with lock stuff.</b></f>

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hello

I think that is for a low pressure nozzle you can screw on. That is an extra (add on) and cost more. I would send the thing back. All you need is a 12v and a long light wand with a zero tip to spray the chemical high and a zero tip on you pressure wash gun to rinse.

However I would love to hear from users that actually find good use of it. I got mine for free and still can't find a use. Also when I did try it, it blew a 5 gallon jug of chemical in 2 seconds. My favorite part is the 5 ft chemical hose. What a pain. Wait there's more. Never could get it to dilute right. For almost 200 at the time. I think it's a ripe off. I really would like for someone to tell me how to put it to use. I just hate to see a free Beeee site in the tackle box.

[green]

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color=green>You can customize a 20 dollar downstreamer and do the same thing or do as you say

Power Clean

I purchased my first x-jet a couple of months ago. Nope it did not come with the barrel attachment. My question is, if you have a 36" barrel attachment, will it shoot the chems only 3 more ft? Maybe if the inside diameter were smaller.. Anyway, I use the 50:1 proportioner and can reach the eves and the A frame of a two story home ok. As far as the chem usage. One 5 gal bucket will do about a 3000 sq ft home. I guess the quality of chems you use would dictate how long the 5 gals would last. Good quality takes less to do a good job.

Now on the barrel, if it shoots substantially further than the length of the barrel, I want one too! I would love to have the ability to stand a little further away from the home if needed.

Good luck,
Roy :D :D

tzahlman

Like the distance it shoots but dont like the amount of soap it uses. the cost was steep and i still might buy a ext wand but hate to let it go to wast and not find a use for it. thanks for the replys. Tom

ron

I love my x-jet. Would'nt do a house wash job without it. 3 bedroom single story house [plastic sideing] with black streaks all over the gutters.
I use the x-jet with a 3 to 1 insert-apply gutter zap with x-jet[25 feet at a time] turn off chem, then rinse with x jet[they come out perfect]
2 enclosed 5 gal buckets[each with 2 gal bleach-1 cup dawn-H2O]
put a bucket of chem on oppisite corners of the house
water down all plant life make sure all windows are shut[including basement ones:)]
apply to 2 sides hook up to down streem chem with a CASCADE-H20 MIX for the rinse
do same to the other 2 sides then change the downstream to a nice WAX and go over the whole house. Next put on a 40 deg. tip and clean the front steps and walk. Go around the house 1 more time to water all the plants and grass.
gutter zap $15 -house wash mix $12-wax $3=$30 charge $150 time from getting there to getting check 1 hour 15 min 2 story house add $50+ 20 min.
by the way leave yourself extra time because they will want to know how much more it will cost to do the back steps and patio ;)
Because everyone shares here ill give you one of my favorite tips On that last walk around to water the plants use your garden hose. Why? because i use a in line fertilizer[miricle grow]
When the other guys plants are wilted mine are growing better then when i got there ;)
One more thing about building a customer base. I allways include a cupon for 10% off there NEXT wash job if they TELL A FRIEND and i get the job.

Dan S

when i bought my x-jet they sent me the "barrel" end or the best word to use here is a nozzel...... it works for up close work such as a truck...........you can add any screw in nozzel

but it was a waste of $ Dan said it right when he said about the soap and that hose you got to drag around.....

a word of caution about this.. if you are not really carefull you can do some damage to the siding .....b/c you are trying to reach an high area and when you go down to reach a lower area you got that hard stream like its an zero nozzel....

i sure wish i would of invented this there is alot of us who has it ..
even if it's on the self in the garage......

use a DOWNSTREAM or a shur-flo you get a better result >>

Our Sponsors