Hi-Pressure

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color=green>Do you care if some of use help you out in answering some of the Q'tions or atleast give our 2 cents worth on how we would go about fixing a problem.No problem if you don't want the help tho,there are several of use that know alittle about how to fix things plus I'm sure Mark will help when he can.

Don't drink and drive and have a safe 4th.</b></f>

Attachments

• cartree.gif
    cartree.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Sounds like Big Boy knows I am alway willing & ready to put my 2¢ in.

Dan, & Hi Pressure, just let me know if I can help :)

HI-Pressure

Always looking for help in answering any questions. Most of the time everone ends up answering there own question. Always looking for new and better ways to fix and or repair equipment. So join in and help anytime!

Daren

H

Hotwaterwizard

Nice Crash Test. How do you do that? Put those in there that is. I can't even seam to save them on my computer to replay them.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color=green>HI Wiz

SURE glad to see the name back where it should be.

I go to the net to get free gif's,there are several pages you can get free gif's and icons as long as you do not use them for other as in making money off them,,you can get free ones to use on your web page or pages.heck I may look for awhile before I find one I like but its sorta neat just to look at all of them.All I do is when I find one I like I right click on it and save as in save picture as.It will save it to your Documents,you can name it anything you want.Then when your making a post on this bbs,look at the bottom,you will see a window that as browse,click on browse and it will open up another window that says choose file,click on documents,open documents,you should see your gif you saved,left click it and click open,it will add it in the window where it says browse,click submit reply and wow......

Boy I don't know Wiz why you cann't replay on your pc,you done got me over my head on dat one,Beth or Cody can help you there.Will try to help farther on the above tho if need be.

I just got in from a truckers home and I was in the red pickup tonite and it was driving so good dat I sorta had it opened up(not may cars on the road tonite) and WOW dang heck shot dam I should have known better gosh dang it #%#%# blue lights.

Attachments

• truckbar.gif
    truckbar.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 175
H

Hotwaterwizard

raspberry_rcv.adp
Like this?

Attachments

• rasp1.gif
    rasp1.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 177