¿12v dc or 220v ac Hot washers?

Liam Maher

:confused: :confused:
Hola everyone! I have a choice to make regarding a new hot washer I am trying to buy. The manufacturers here only recomend 220v (Standard european tension) machines. This entails, either driving a generator and water pump from one engine, or using two engines, one large for the pump, and a smaller one for the generator. At the moment their solution is a 20hp Honda for the pump & a 5.5hp Honda for the Generator. I have not decided yet on the purchase here due to the fact that almost all the machines I have seen in the US market in on line catalogs are 12v dc. My national supplier says that short term the 12v option is cheaper but that it is expensive & dificult to repair. I have finally forced him to give me a quote for the two systems. There is a 30% saving (or not!) on the 12v option, unfortunately he refuses to give me the waranty I could get with the 220v option. I would like somefeed back regarding the issue, ¿Can any one shed some light? I have been looking at some Tuff machines which cover my necesities & also some Allison machines. For the record I need a hot washer, 4000psi 5.5gpm with a steam option. Sled mounted with wheel option. Anticipated Thanks........

Jon

Liam,

Welcome to the best board on the Internet for pressure washing and friendship.

I am not the expert on answering your questions so will leave that to others.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Hola Liam,

Welcome to The Powerwash Network Bulletin Board My name is Mark from Easy Clean Systems / www.pressurewasherzone.com. We are one of the sponsors of this Bulletin Board, and I would be happy to assist you in selecting a hot hp washer / steam cleaner we have gas & diesel powered units available in sizes from 3- 10 GPM and pressures from 1000 PSI to 6000 PSI, with both 12 volt dc and 115 volt ac powered burners, (220 volts ac also) here is a picture of our 5000 PSI Hot HP washer skid.

pressurewasherzone_1642_6509653

You can view some of the other skids in our line up by clicking here:Contractors Corner P.S. If you dont see what you are looking fo let me know we can have a custom built unit made to your specifications.

Feel free to call me if I can be of assistance.

:)[hand]

H

Hotwaterwizard

Gas Powered Pressure washer.

Do not buy the Euro machine! It will give you problems and you can only get those cheeply made Expensive parts from the machine manufacture. If you want a good machine look at the one that Mark posted. That is one of the best on the market. If you want more info just email me and I will be glad to help anyway I can. I won't try to sell you one I will just advise you.

Our Sponsors