Chinese Restaurants

Randy8s

I'm just getting started in this bidness after 20 years in Uncle Sam's Army. I know from reading all throughout the internet that Chinese restaurants are bad news, but there are so many here I would hate to waste the opportunity. My question is- does anyone here know of a good, strong cleaner that can effectively tackle the cooked on grease? Any tips I can use? Thanks in advance,
Rand

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
If someone had the answer to that problem he could name his price. Nothing works good, you just have to scrap and apply strong chemical then scrap and re apply. Then after 5 hours you give them a bill for 500 plus and do it again in 60 days.

The bigger problem, this type of food service will put the cleaner off, then after the unit is out of control he wants it cleaned. I service a fair amount of Asian restaurants and we keep up on the service and they clean up fine. Fine meaning not good but fine, otherwords 30% more time.

We mix our own chemical at the job-we use Sodium Hydroxide as a base chemical. Nothing works as good as the claim.

David

Dominic A

bonzi

Hey Shawn,

Is Bonzi really that good? I have been reading up on it and it looks good but you can only belive half of what you hear and read. Have you tried any of there other chemicals for venthood cleaning? Do you buy it factory direct? I have been talking to one of there reps. in Eaglewood and they said they could cut me a sweet deal on it from the factory. I am just wondering because right now I am useing a chemial called Cling n' Clean. And works great but it is a little costly if I can find an other chemical that works as good as the one I have and is cheaper that would be GREAT.

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
I have used the product and I was not impressed. However, others have had good results, in fact I called the company with my concerns and they thought that I few in from the Moon. Give it a try, don't expect much and I am sure you will be happy. I expected more than was delivered.

David

Detroit MI CKEC

In this market there are tips and tricks that have proven effective as they probably would in other markets. The right mix of sodium hydroxide/potassium hydroxide/surfactants/and rinsing agents combined with agitation and heat will get the job done and reduce your labor.

Genrally speaking we find our clients try to rotate cleaning services using a reputable service every 4th quarter in conjunction with an inexpensive service the remaining (3) quarters of the year. We have found better success removing our service from that equation...

jschessler

chemicals

So you guys might know more between ph and sh they both do the same thing , except sh leaves whites spots on steel and aluminum surfaces if you dont pay attention, while ph wont in most cases. sh is cheaper than ph . If you are starting out remember the spoting with this chemical and wear a respirator when using it. The both are equal .

Our Sponsors