TS-2021 Pump

Harold Brantley

I got a FAX from Nvirospec the other day with a few sale items. One is a TS-2021 pump 3,500 psi, 5.6 gpm for $276.00. This is a $100.00 less than I have seen this pump. What do others think, is this a good deal or not? Respond ASAP, sale ends 8/3/2001. I have bought small items from them but nothing like a pump. What do you think of them as a supplier? Waiting for your responses.

ParadiseProWash

I have bought many things from them and they are were I get most of my stuff because yes they are cheaper than most and they have quality stuff. I have never had any problems with them. Good customer service also.

rvagnoni

Harold,
I actually bought one of them last year for a back up, at a sale price of about $299.00 Even than it was a good deal.

Fleet Washer

You need to remember there is two or more versions of this pump. One is a forged bronze head which is the top of the line model. The other is a plated head which is not as good. The one with the plated head is what the company you refer to sells. The better pump is available from Dultmeir for about $100.00 more. You get what you pay for. Hope this helps.

Fleet Washer

rvagnoni

Harold,

Yes, I have an 18 hp engine on my system with a belt driven system.
Let me know how it works out for you.

Harold Brantley

Thanks for the responses, especially on the head material. I buy a lot of equipment and supplies from Dultmeir Sales so I'll just wait till I'm ready to put the whole unit together and order from them. I beleive it is $384.00. I would like to know the pulley sizes needed.

Our Sponsors