Help for Hood Cleaner!!

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Need some help from you Fleet People. We only clean hood systems and I would like my manager to PW our vans and trucks. Would like to know of a Auto degreaser, that would clean the grease smudges of my equipment. The chemicals that I use would remove the paint and so on. Would like to downline inject.

Thanks

David

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
David,

We have several products that would work great for your van washing. Give me a call or stop by.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color=green>David as Mark said they are several different chemicals you can use on your Vans and eqt..
I think the caustic truck soaps is what your looking for on cleaning the grease smudges from your eqt.,will also work on the Vans if not polished no where.I'm saying caustic b/c you already know what kind of damage they can cause if to strong but as you know they are good cleaners.A alkaline truck soap is a little more saver(if to strong) to use then the caustic and will work ok on the grease smudges.I understand the type of cleaner your useing now on the hoods but if mixed weak enough it to will clean the vans and eqt. but understand how employees don't understand as the reason for wanting something more saver.Most any truck or carwash soaps will do what your wanting on the vans and eqt..I like the powers better than the liquids,only thing with the powers when downstreaming is when mixing in the chemical tank a lb. of soap power will only mix so strong to a gal of water where as the liquid can be as strong as you like.You can go with a alkaline power and if its not working to your liking add a little dab of your hood cleaner to it as to make it do what you want that is if your mixing it yourself not the employees.

Our Sponsors