wheres all the fleet cleaners>>>>>>>

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color=green>Yel........me is

Would you believe there are 8 different wands and 4 different size brushs on dat trailer you cann't see,,this is my wash anything rig.

Attachments

• boss rig.jpg
    boss rig.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 118

Dan S

nice rig big cat how in the heck did you get your pic. so big im having a heck of a time.......

when are we going to get a pic. of your mug on here???

dont worry we wont laugh ..................>>>>>

if this is your daughter then you most be @ least 200 years old.

DID YOU SAY BRUSHES!!!!!!!!!!
<marquee> HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
</marquee>

Attachments

• grandma_rocking_in_chair_md_wht.gif
    grandma_rocking_in_chair_md_wht.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>Guess cuzz I try harder than you,,LOL>>>>>>>LOL.......but man once you edit or I,if screwed up cann't fix it to made it look like it did,so don''t go missing with those kind of buttons.

The one up above is 300x180,try that.

but think the 210x155 looks better.

Good camera ant they or aren't they I mean.

Yel the BATTERY life sucks man,going to go get me 3 or 4 spares I think haven't priced those suckers yet.I like looking at the pic while still in camera,if you don't like,just push button and try again as you know we both need that button or at least I do LOL.

click click click click naa click,,,,

Scott Stone

Eight different wands? [getout]
I get by with three. One 48 inch Variable pressure, one 72 v.p. and a 24 inch straight wand. I use it when we do a fleet of cars that we are hand washing and then follow with a rinse.
It is a nice trailer though. It does need some chrome wheels and a nice Ford pulling it though.

Scott

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>Yel man 8 not counting all the different kinds of spray tips rigged on Q.C.,I don't just get by when it comes to speed as to washing anything.Although I do use a custom buidit 57 in. counting the gun 97% of the time on the trucks I wash.In hy. eqt. and farm eqt. I think you need several different size wands and tips to make it easier and faster.

I have enough chrome as it is to keep clean without having to wipe on dat rig,lol,besides they'd think I was making to much money if I did that cuzz I tell them I'm going broke altime......would love to have a Stainless steal reel too but they'd think now we know his making money,so I get "by" with the colored ones:).

I have the day to myself man and it feels good to just do nothing but pit'le,,but I miss my little helpers,,I've been bady setting 2 grandsons,4 and 6 which I've had them brushing on the trucks we washed together but think I over paid them a time or two lol......C-ya

Scott Stone

I know what it is like with the little helpers. I used to take my oldest son washing when he was two. I think that he created more wokr for me than he helped me. Fortunately it was when I was just starting and trying to do detailing, too. I had an old lady customer that I used to wash her caddy and her suburban once a week. She loved the little squirt and so would spoil him rotten.
As for the Chrome, I always tell my customers, they don't pay for it. I bought it because of my inheritance. ( or if it is a city account, my commercial customers or vice versa) It really confuses them when I say that. They know I am lying, but they don't want to chance that I am really lying for fear I will raise my rates.
Another good one is that I can afford it because my wife is a corporate president. Of course, the corporation is my little truck washing outfit, and she does it out of the house, but still, I didn't lie.

Scott

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>Yel know what you saying.

heck man I got to eat at McDoanlds twice a day,(brkt and dinner) but think we went there just for the toy.I'm just glad they mind real good as in not getting them run over or hurt as they stayed in my site at all times when washing b/c I cut their pay the first time it happen lol.Good little workers,its a same they aren''t in their teens or early twenty I'd give it to them,,they cry when mommy and daddy comes and gets them for the night b/c they want to help pa make more money,both had to start to school today and they made me promise not to wash anything until they get out of school as to the reason for the day off.

Dave Olson

Yes, we still do fleets. Crew did about 125 units yesterday. We still do all of our fleets on weekends.

We also carry several wands. Two each of 2,4,6,8,10 footers plus spares. If the picture shows up, we store the longer wands and poles under the floor. We use the inside of one door to hold wands, brushes, and a few tips.

redbk-dr1.jpg

Dave Olson

Our Sponsors