yellow pete

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<b><font color=green>O K Shorty here's the yellow pete I've been telling you about,its the one I said spit stack juice all over itself.My before picture was deted by mistake,,will I'm still learning the camera as learning not to push that button.This truck is a jinx as it makes me really work to clean it as not to brush it.Its the only truck I have that I have to brush more then twice a year.It gets washed every two weeks but I have to brush it every 4th or 5th washing,no I didn't brush it in this picture.The next time I wash it I'll show you the before picture as to show how much stack juice is on it,its on top,hood,finders,it runs down the back of the sleeper and down the sides about half way.I've told the owner many many many times I do not like washing it if he skips a wash or two b/c its a %#%#&%#%& to clean.

Attachments

• yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 152

Scott Stone

You better tell that guy to get an oil analysis done. It sounds like it is leaking coolant into the heads, or somehow he is getting it wet down the stacks between washes. The only time I have a problem with stack juice is when it has really rained good. Then on the first start up they blow the juice all over everywhere.

Scott

Dan S

there you go again snapping pic. off the trk. lot again ...when are you going to wash 'em instead of driving around taking pictures????????..........

i'll snap a few myself tomorrow if i remember my camera.. i mostly do freightliners.... and sterlings.........a few peterbuilts.. (dont go there)......

i am going to wash on labor day thats when i can wash and wash and wash.... they are all sitting so i did about 30 on saturday and hope to do 60 tomorrow...... then next week me gots to wash 80 trailers and appox. 60 trks.......... dont get me wrong im not complaining im in love with my p/wer.....i love the way it feels ....

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>Heck Scott I thought all pete's spit stack juice,One of the fleets I used to do had all F'liners but bought 10 Pete's also.They spit juice and one was bad about it even tho they where new,thats one reason I'm not carzy about washing Pete's,,I wish all their stacks where behind the sleeper.

Shorty"""" if I remember my camera"""""''*LOL*

I was going to take a picture of a Merit Graintrailer this moring at a truck sales lot he had just in,it has alumnum ribs between the painted panels about a foot apart.It hadn't been wash in gosh who knows when,all the alumn was brown in color with a green tint,even the hoppers where black looking they where so dirty.I had the camera as I went out to pull the rig out of the stop to look things over,I came back in to get a cup of coffee to go,when I got to the lot I couldn't find the camera(dang) and I thought I had left it on the storage box on the back of the trailer(dang),so I came back looking on the way but found it setting by the coffee pot(good).When I got back to the truck lot to take a picture of the trailer guess what(dang) left the battery in the charger back at the house(dang).
I'm glad its you facing that many trks and trlers instead of me,don't know if I'll ever go back to washing large fleets,really I don't want no more then 5 in a spot as to small fleets,plus I want to wash different kinds of trucks plus I want them to be dirty,I like washing older dirty dirty trucks.
This is one of the rockhaulers I wash,I washed it Satur'day,yel I forgot the camera that day too.

Attachments

• mvc-022s.jpg
    mvc-022s.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 136

Dan S

hey yup i done fergot me camera but i will go around to the new trk. dealers and snap a few if ya want........

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>O K You catch me cheaping didn't ya,,,

This is usually what they look like after I wash them,I'm still in the learning stage so be nice.

Attachments

• dirty.jpg
    dirty.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 119

Dan S

those rims on that tractor looks like DO-DO......
HOW COMES YA DIDNT brush 'emmmmmmmmmmm........

Larry L.

<b><font color=green>This is the truck I got the paint code off of to paint my red truck,viper red.

Attachments

• mvc-024s.jpg
    mvc-024s.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 95

Dan S

how are you doing that? i try and try and try and still cant make my pic.s like that..
what do you think of that snake? it is a lil gardner but i zoomed up on it and it looks huge....

yes thats a red rider bb gun it's as old as that buck.

that van you see in that pic..... i sold it this week p/wer and all complete setup..........those trks that you see behind 'em was also done without a brush

Larry L.

Dan,is the rims yellow on the back of the tractor or black like the trailer,,,neat colors.

I couldn't get the picture of the BUCK out of what it is you put it in as a border.

HEHEHEHEHEHe why not a rattlesnake anybody cann't sneak up on a tame snake.

Dan S

yes they are yellow i'll send ya a better pic. via e- mail since im too freckin stupid to do it my self......

Larry L.

Easy man,I bought a Sony;

it has I guees a good program,hadn't missed with to much of the programing,although most is push button and looks fairly easy.
I down size the pictures to 320x240(widthxheight)or 320x240 pixels.As you can see it takes away from the qlty. when down sizen,it doesn't do my wash jobs justice either *LOL*haha

no,I didn't breAK the bugsheild an owl did.

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 28

Larry L.

Gosh looks like a nest of flatbeds.

I do a few flatbeds,some painted and some alumu.,not real crazy about washing the flatbed trailer Myself.Do do some of the drivers ask you to clean the trap when they have a load on as to have the trap stretched out over it and tell you to be careful cuzz they loaded with plywood lol.

Attachments

• dantrks.jpg
    dantrks.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 29

Our Sponsors