database

Jon Fife

hello all,

Beth and others, do you know how detailed you can be when using a database of homeowners?? What i mean is, I know you can buy cd's that telemarketers use which tell you info on homeowners. Do y'all know if you can do a detailed search of those homes to see if they are log, cedar-sided, cedar-roofed, have a fence, etc?? I would think somewhere there would be a database of these homes because of building codes, fire codes, etc. I have heard that it is very difficult to get a log home insured, so i would think somewhere you could get some public knowledge on the location of these homes. Am I out in left-field?? Would it be possible to get this info from insurance companies??

I am starting to plan my spring marketing campaign and am trying to locate these type of homes to direct mail without wasting so much. I am not that familiar with this type of software that i speak of and was wondering how helpful it would be before i invested in it. Thanks to all who respond, and Beth, it is great having you on-board as our in-house marketing consultant!!! Your posts are always very beneficial and insightful!!

Best Regards,

Jon Fife
Nashville,TN

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Not sure about that Jon.

You might ask Jim Bilyeu. He is always looking around in the wood forum. He does logs all the time around the U.S. He get the leads from some place not sure how.

Our Sponsors