gone fishing

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
I'm going to do what our leaders ask us to do and that was to go on with our day'ly lives and let them do their jobs..............so I'm gone fishing but not without my radio to stay tuned in case I may need to come sign in on the front line.Couldn't find no flags to fly for the truck,not even for the boat...........if you have them flyem.

soon to be my flagship

Attachments

• ppp.jpg
    ppp.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 71

Dan S

big-boy i have been waiting @ the end of my long driveway for you to pick me up....hurry up man i think they are calling for rain this weekend......im the one holding the FLAG

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Dang man I came by but the other guy you know with the black&white dog that was sniffing around the mailbox with one leg up against it most of the time yel dat one will he said you had to go back to the house to see what wife was hallowering about and guess she wasn't going to let you go so I told him I was going squirrel hunting the next day and if you wanted to go call me guess he either forgot or he's still looking for his dog that jumped into the boat as I was driving off cuzz when I got to the lake I seen he was back there with two fishing poles riged and ready to go,I patted him on the head and said yel boy I know how you feel I felt like getting out and P'ing on dat mailbox too as to heck with things lets go catch us a mess of fish.Tell your friend his dog is a pretty good squirrel dog too but thought he was a goner when he leaped off dat bluff after the biggest buck I'd ever seen and him too I guess cuzz he almost catched him in midair.Will send him back after duck hunting is over,I can tell his going to be good at dat too cuzz his keeping count as they're flying through how,may have to send him back sooner cuzz all he wants to do is make little puppys as he's going though the area he's gone mark off as his....P.S he even fishes in the rain too

Attachments

• mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 64

Our Sponsors