Troubleshooting manuals?

Jack

Can anyone recommend a troubleshooting, tuneup,etc, manual for my pressure washer??
And where I might be able to purchase one

The spec. for my machine
20hp Honda engine
General TS2021 Triplex Plunger Pump
12 Volt Beckett Burner motor

Thanks again

Scott Stone

It is called "The universal guide to high pressure and steam cleaner repair". Every once in a while Envirospec has them. I know that northern hydraulics sells them as well. Good Luck.

------------------
Have you ever noticed that those driving slower than you are idiots, and those going faster are maniacs?

Just a guy driving around trying to make a living washing trucks, Wouldn't know a deck if it bit me in the hind quarters,

Jaime

Northern sells one for around $28.50. Great Plains is the same company. There number is 1-800-525-9716 and Part# is 157402-9053. Decent overall manual. Jaime

Lorin Grable

I have a skid unit that has a ts-2021 and a beckett burner. Unit came with a video which is informational good but not hollywood. You can buy a tape from them but if you are any kind of mechanic, you can get the same info from free manufacturers literature

Sorry to edit this message Lorin, The company you mentioned above, banned me from their board and claimed that I was a competitor.

Even though I sell no products. I will not allow them to benefit from this board. I feel that I'm trying to provide a better place for us to network and for some reason they feel I am a competitor.

This is one of the main reasons I started the board in the first place. It's not about the money, it's about our industry.

I feel that I am being punished for trying to take the communication on the internet to the next level.

The only money this site generates is through advertising to help support the cost of running everything. And even then, the requested advertisers most meet certain qualifications to even be considered.

The reason we do this, is to try an maintain a flow of really great products and service through the site.

We don't want some company that just decided to sell some product yesterday bombarding everyone with their junk.

They don't sell advertising on their site. So how can I be a competitor. Sorry everyone
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 24, 2000).]

Our Sponsors