Ohhh Now I Understand

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
No you don't get it. You are in no obligation to send $50. Sounds like you had a bad night, or you should check/change your respirator filters.

David

Dominic A

Chill out ED,
[tie]

Why can't we all just get along? Ed, It said a DONATION. Its not like anyone is trying to [hump] you. Maybe you miss understood About the donation.

RJTravel

Dominic, you can disregard ED's negative, vitriolic posts. This is the same Mr ED Subcretin who infects the xxxxx board. I read your post about the exhaust cleaning from Hell - sounds typical to me. We have seen many such in your area. We charge more and put on a schedule. In the alternative they can have Mr ED S come do it - we will abort the job if it is again neglected. Sounds like we have some of the same interests in Colorado - gimme an email sometime.

Dominic A

RJTravel,

Yea I knew it was the famous Mr. ED. I just got tried of hearing him. So what part of Colorado are you in? I think you and I are the only ones from Colorado here. Hey just a word of advice you better fill out your whole profile. Some guys get little ticked if you don't, and in some cases you wont get that many responces if you ask any questions. Just a word to the wise.

I will sure try to give you an email one of these days.[bb]

MBryan

Ed's not so bad, he actually is very helpful if you ask him and his insight is very valuable. It is very easy to misunderstand someones point of view when you can't talk to them face to face or even hear the tone that they are speaking in.

Matt

Our Sponsors