The exhaust sytem from H*LL

Dominic A

Well I have been cleaning exhaust systems for a few months now and have been learning new things everytime I go out. But I had to write about the one I cleaned yesterday. It is a little steak house that had not been cleaned in; well they wold me two years. Well We pulled in yesterday to start I knew there would be some scraping to do, so we got started at 8. We scraped the hood for over 3 hours and the fan for 2 hours we removed around 60 pounds of grease. I figure that that place had not been cleaned in 20 years not 2. Finally after all that scraping we applied the chemical and let it dwell for 30-45 min. We used the chemical full stregth. We ended up appling and reappling the chemcal 3 times be for it would be completely clean(bare metal clean). We ended up being there for 8 hours it was the thoughest job to date. But a least they are now on a every 3 month schedual. Thank Goodness for that. There are no questions here. I just wanted to sare that story with all of you.[rwb]

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Welcome to our world, sounds like you had some fun for 8 hours. It is my hope that you were aware of the condition before you started. Hope you billed over $600 for the first time service. You will get better times.

David

Dominic A

David,

Yea you could say we fun it was very challageing yea you can call me crazy I had fun. I knew what we were in for when I bid on it so yea they paid for it. And they were very pleased. They were so happy that at first they wanted me once or twice a year after they saw how good it looked they signed up for a quartily cleaning. So that makes me happy know I wont go through that again at least at that restuarant.

Our Sponsors