CashFlow in Winter?

S

sprayandclean

OK, Forget the doom and gloom predictions of the economy.

Now is the time to plan for winter cash...

I have a couple of ideas (roof cleaning, concrete store front cleaning), anyone else have some ideas??

My cash flow (last winter's debt reduction hasnt fowed well enough this year) so I absolutely have to keep the biz open this winter, and working.

Thanks,
Bates

Beth

Hi Bates!
Good to see you on the board. Welcome! :)

We do a couple other things in the fall. One, is gutter cleaning. We send postcards out to our client base and reminding them it's time. This year we are also going to offer yard clean up. Rod typically gets busier with construction projects in the fall and winter too, and does more clean up. He just finished the concrete breezeways on 12 buildings, and prior to that did 7 others for another association (they were apartment/condo buildings).

Roof cleaning would be a good one, unless it is cedar and they want it sealed.....lol

Beth
:cool:

Dave Olson

Hello Bates,

Most all of our business is commercial or industrial.

Exhaust systems 6-12 month intervals
Truck Fleets 2-4 week intervals
Flatwork 30-60 day intervals
Coal Mine Equipment every 4 weeks

We also have what I call special projects. Industrial/Institional customers needing dry cleaning done. Bathroom exhuast systems, duct cleaning, overhead cleaning. We have a HEPA filtered negitive air machine. These projects most always involve getting a lot done in a short period of time! Have had as many as 15 guys on a crew during a Christmas shutdown. We also have done Soda Blasting on the interior of stainless tanks in food plants. Decal removal from vehicle fleets, graffiti removal.

Many of these special projects involve confined spaces and or working from lift equipment. We also get some of these projects because our equipment is self-contained.

Tomorrow I will have a crew at our local airport cleaning the interior of a hanger.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Dave Olson

Our Sponsors