pricing

PWS

I am new to this business and I am not sure on what I should charge to wash a rig and belly-dump. My client wants wheels armored all, inside vacuumed and tanks polished. How much should I charge? Also what does HF and PH mean, and what type of acids can I use and where can I purchase?

Dan S

hey there pws first how about a real name .. second where are you from??

go back a couple post here in fleets and read what big-lil- boy had to say there is alot of info there.. ....>> hi big-boy [acid].

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Good Morning Shorty,hows the world treeting ya.
Boy its sure been nip here the last several days,down in the low 40's at night burrr.Don't like getting started at daylight burr,I know winter is coming and not wanting to get out there for my bug'ers to freeze but after it gets here I'll be ok with the cold,its this warm pretty fall days I love.The days are really nice,almost to pretty to work,its going to storm the last part of this week they say,so I may just go fishing today,hadn't made mine up yet but its on my pea brain.
Yel I'm getting to where if they're to lazy to fill out where they are from,it takes me longer to answer,Matter fact I think the city should be added also.They could live next door and I wouldn't have to type a answer just walk over and tellem or showem the easy way.
Guess I need to buy another camera just to keep in the truck,cann't seem to think to get it when going to do a muddy job.

Dan S

big boy..... i love this time of year i hate to think of what come after this ......i have been sucking up to this temperture all week so far. i parked the p/wer for awhile except on the weekends .. and i have either been on the motor bike or just riding around on the 4 wheller..... archery season is in here and i have been doing some big buck scouting behind my house...
today it's back on the 4 wheller got some guys taking time off from there job and we are going to make a day out of it.ya know pack a lunch take the pistols and do some shooting.......no-no-no- not @ deer just some targets..........we stuck up some life size man targets of bin laden and we drive our 4 around it and do a drive by.......of course we are save i dont shoot unless i see movement .he he he ........ we go down to the river and see who can be the first one to shoot a fish.......well gots to go maybe i will take my dig. camera and snap a pic. of us playing to e-mail ya.. since you are to busy working all the time .....and doing that sissy fishing stuff.....he he he he he he he he he .........

Larry L.

PWS,cann't help with your price b/c I don't armored all,vaccum or polish the tanks.HF and PH are acids and you may be able to find them at a auto parts store or on the net, these are the two type acids you can use.

Danno
yel,this weather is pretty here but friday is all day rain,they say.
I get busy this time of year and though most of the winter.I don't usually do houses but have another one to do today or next week,haven't made mind up yet,ha,Its V'le,small brick and sandstone,,,will really I have 4 to do but want,he.

Everybody around here is deerhunting or got it on their brain also.I cleaned my guns last month but I never go or hardly ever go hunting anymore.Bit I can out draw ya,hahaha,hey I have the fastest draw around here with the six shooters.
Careful how you shoot at old bin laden,he has a way of shooting back if pinned on a tree or rock.This is a great time of the year to be on a bike driving though wooded or forest woods to see the changing colors of fall.

Attachments

• deerar.jpg
    deerar.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 145

Dan S

is that a target? or are you going to tell me it's real.......he he he ........... now i know you didnt shoot that arrow in that thing you either stuck it with your hand or you had your granddaughter aim at it.................

i shoot ole bin laden in the head 5 out of 6 times doing a drive by..
wheeeeeeeee........... that was alot of fun i think i will do it again tomorrow............... i'll be thinking about ya when you are srubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbing those houses he he he he he h eh ehe hehhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....lolololololol :)

Larry L.

Heck yel its real cann't ya tell and NO,yes I shot dat arrow and I'm shooting awittle high at 40 yards.

You know I went and done another house today and would ya believe I had my picture taker with me but guess what NO floppy.Man this house had plants all around it and alot of walkways going everywhere,I had to zag zig to get close enuff,I walked around it three times before I decided to wash it.Big front porch with fancy sandstone pillows.I even had to get on the roof to wash part of it and I don't even carry a ladder,bit dat front door cost more than my truck plus they had a big old dog dat kept his eyes on me alday man but he already had a taste of a o-tip,hahahahaha.(No one was home)When I drove up dat dog was telling me not to get out of my truck but I got out and easied back to my rig and put a o-tip on and fired the rig up and parted some of his hair before he knew what was going on,think he thought I was throwing wasp on him the way he hallowered,he chased the truck down the road when I was leaving,hahaha.Sure wished I had a floppy,guess need to start caryring afew in the truck.Heck man I don't scrub no house,I 2 step them like I do the trucks but have to be careful with sandstone when appling acid.I wouldn't have washed this house if he didn't own 5 rigs(plus a truck dealer) I wash ever two weeks.
Think I'm going to cook some dat deer meat tonight,haha(**) (+)

Our Sponsors