Important Message

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey everyone,

Nice chat last night. Listen I would like to apologize. I had to edit a few post that had the names of a few companies it them.

I received a few rude emails and was banned from a certain site because I developed this site for us to better communicate.

So for that ridiculous reason, I do not want to aid in there sales. I do not sell products of any kind. I simply wanted to create a great place for us to get together.

I want this place to be a place that all the contactors that are involved have a say to what goes on here.

The only money that this site generates is a small amount of advertising to help support the cost of running the site. That money does not even come close to covering it.

That's ok though, because the rewards of building a great community will pay for it in the long run. We will together build a wealth of information and relationships that will help us all take our businesses to the next level. It will also help direct our industry in the right direction.

So please continue to give, the incredible effort you all have been giving to the board.

I only ask that you don't mention the specific name of companies that can profit from our group. You can still offer great information and the products name, without giving them free publicity. If someone request were they can get a certain product can you please direct them via email.

Remember that this is our board, so I hope that this does not offend anyone. It really should not. But if it does, let me know so we can work it out as a group.

My thoughts our, these companies are all easily selling well over a million dollars a year. I sell nothing. So if they are going to block me out I see know reason to support them. Let them generate there own sales leads.

Thanks, Dan Flynn
tongue.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708 715-4205

tucker

Dan Flynn,

About your entry re: people trying to boost their own company on this site- GOOD SHOW BROTHER.

Tucker

spraymasters

I agree with you Dan......I posted a comment on the "other" board and was banned not for trying to sell something but for telling the truth about certain videos....hmmmmm....anyway.....
so glad to be part of this board now...
thank you
Dennis

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Dennis,

Welcome and we all are very happy to have you as a member of this board.

Thank you for being creative with your description of the other board. We along with all the members of this board hope to build a knowledgebase of information that we all can be proud of.

Everyone one who gets involved should feel that they are a part of a nice community with a good group of people.

The only way we can get there is by doing it together.

Here is a good Example of what I was sick of. Pretending you care to get the sale. Pushing the EPA for all the wrong reason. Meaning we all are concerned about our environment, and I'm pretty sure we all want to do all we can to keep it a safe and clean place to live.

However some could careless and push for stronger laws so they can sell the required equipment
tongue.gif

Sounds pretty fake to me. I look forward to a long term relationship with you and at anytime if I can help, you can be assured that I will or I will find someone that can.

Please get involved as much as you can, time allowing. It will be worth it in the long run.

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 24, 2000).]

Kevin

Dan I think this a fabulous tool for many to use and I'm happy to be a part of it. I'm here to learn as much as possible and be able to give back to the new guys such as myself. Hopefully I wont get banned from anything! Thanks for taking the initiative to put together such a nice place!

Our Sponsors