kitchen degreasing

dale ross

i am new to the power washing industry and need to know how to clean kitchen hood & roof vents.also stoves, deep fryers and kitchen floors.i have my first bid on monday 10/14/01 and any help i can get would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
sincerely
Dale Ross

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Dale

Where do we start? This subject can't be answered in one post. The first thing you should to search by key word-go to the top of this BB and you will see a search key-hit it and goo through past posts. You can get a better idea as to where to start to ask questions. All start up question are posted.

Good luck

David;)

Dominic A

Dale,

Hum! Like David said where to start. Well run don't walk to the libary or store to by a copy of the N.F.P.A. code 96. And you are going to give a bid on Monday? I study this from of cleaning for over two months before I went to give my first bid. And I will tell you that the time I spent studing was well spent time. I would recomened waiting for your first bid. Until you have a full understanding for exhaust cleaning. This is not something that you can learn over night. I would recomend slowing down and learn everything properly. You will not only have to learn how to clean everything properly ,but also how to make a bid properly. I would look though out this BB and others to find information. Also surf the web. I learned from a veterian of 15 years of doing this line of work. And still when I went to clean my first one it took over 7 hours to do. That is a day I will not soon forget. Be patient and everything will fall in place. [tie]

Our Sponsors