what no fleet washer's?

Dan S

well i thought i would open a new thread since no body seems to be typing here latley..................

if you use creek h20 and you always have spots when you are done washing is it the soap or the h20?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm try another creek......if it still is leaving spots have the h20 checked for hardness......

if the water is good then it's your soap.................... thanks for the questions ................have a good day Dan................lol

Scott Stone

Hey Dan,
It is nice to know that you found someone to talk to.
Maybe the water spots are industrial fallout that appears after you rinse the car, or rust from your coil.

Scott

Dan S

Ya know Scott for the longest time i thought that my soap was bad it would streak like real bad..... then i got h20 from another creek and used the same soap and wow what a dif. that's a good idea about the coil ......but i really think it was the hardness of the h20.......

besides if i talk to myself i dont make any body mad........

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
What does a hardwater creek look like,is all the rocks rust colored,how bout the fish are they rust colored too or they to tough to eat being in dat hardwater.Bet the birds have rust colored feet from wading around in it,aren't they.Man I wouldn't want to put my boat in dat creek b/c dat color never appealled to me.Maybe it had something to do with the weather as for leaving streaks or something in dat order anyway.

MobileClean

Down here in the deep south, we don't have to worry much about hard water except in January and February. Maybe a day or two in March. The rest of the time, our water runs just fine.
:MobileClean :D

Larry L.

Dan,I don't like hooking up to that kind of water,No sir not even in my supply tank do I like to see it.
Hey man where have you been,thought you where going to post a picture of that new tanker,I'm still looking for it haha.

Are the tanks still polished? hehe.

Yel water gets hard here around now until March,it was 24 this morning.I didn't realize it was that cold this morning when I went to work but knew my fingers where about to freeze off and when I seen ice forming on the truck I thought heck for I know why my fingers are so cold it was freezen.Sun came up real bright and I thought hey this going to be a nice day after the frost burns off but man the wind blew out of the north all day,which it never did get warm to me.This time off year I'm not crazy about but its ok after I get started if its not a gray old cold day all day long.
Do you have a way of posting pictures of the trucks you wash,sure would like to see some of them.Dang man you see that truck Dave washes,guess he'll the winner for washing the biggest truck lol...........later,C-ya

Dan S

Big-Boy>>>>>>>> stop your crying just slap on your carharts and mickey mouse boots and get your butt to work.

it cant be that cold yet..................im looking out my window now it's 6:24 am and the ground is pure white from frost.......got to go do 10 garbage trks. in about an hour........brrrrrrrrrrr!!!

time to see of i can break my last year record of the longest snot cycle hanggin from the ole ..... nose.........

MobileClean

[Bigboy, I have been quiet a busy little beaver since I was last here.
I retired from the tanker and bought my own truck and have been roaming around over the country with my eyes wide open.
Just last week, I was in your part of the country and really wanted to come by for breakfast one morning but couldn't find your house, guess I'll just have to keep looking.
[/COLOR]

Larry L.

Hey thats great,I've been wanting to hit the road for about three years now,almost bought a truck two weeks ago,98 pete.
What are you pulling,box,flatbed or tanker,I'd like to pull a flatbed with wide loads or over lenght.Atleast it would be warm or cold setting inside the cab haha,nomore coming in muddy and wet.

Don't know about where your at but trucks around here are fairly cheap now.I have several freinds that drive and this winter then it gets to freezen for a week or so I'm going with them for a week or so.Going to see the east coast first than the west,both pull dry boxs,one of the guys just bought a new Pete WOW you should see the inside of dat sucker.
Glad to here your busy,take care and be careful out there you know how dum us 4 wheelers are and try not to run over to many beavers.

O have you found the trucks bbs,its great man check it out....its better than any wash bbs...........take care ..C-ya

Last edited:

MobileClean

Bigboy, I guess you'll just have to use your imagination to see the picture of this dang truck. It's a white(the color) Freightliner classic with a condo sleeper so me and momma and the two dogs have plenty of room.
Clent

Larry L.

O K I used my imagination and will stay I like the classic better than I do the Pete's,always have on a rig like yours pulling box,although I like Pete's without the wing pulling flatbeds better or a flat top freight.

hey you ant no truck driver if you was you'd leave mommy home for me hahahaha.Do you'll have a local run or do you run the east west coast.What kind of trailer are you pulling? are you leased on or do you get your loads off the web.If not off the net you many need to take a look at some of the loads and the price,better pay loads,10-4.
Wish ya'll all the LUCK in the world man,jam a few grears for me when you come though,I'll hear ya lol.

O...atleast you got a color whats easy cleaned hahaha,no wait,if its a new one the film has yet to come to a head.The new ones I've been washing here are killers on the film,some weeks just alittle easy to get off,next week they look like someone sprayed a black paint on them and its a little hard to get off without a brush.Keep the Big thing inbetween the ditchs and the little thing in your brit'chs,rodger.............C-ya

Larry L.

HTTP://WWW.TRUCK.NET/bbs/.

O...Clent your not the fisrt fleetwasher to turn truckdriver,guess it grows on ya when washing them and moving them around but you already had a taste of the driving before you started washing them,,,it didn't take long before you found out easier to drive them than to wash them hahaha....again good luck with your new bussiness,happy trucking.

MobileClean

Bigboy,
I've been driving them a lot longer than I've been washing them. I started driving for my Dad when I was in high school and when he sold his truck, I just started for someone else. I drove the tanker for almost 20 years and then just decided I was tired of it so I bought my own. I pull a flatbed now for the first time in almost 20 years.
I've tried to get a picture of it on this post to no avail, maybe someday I'll figure it out.
E-mail me with you location and number and if I get in your 'hood, I'll stop and buy you a cup.
Thanks for the kudos.
Clent
clent@netalpha.net

Our Sponsors