bigboy

ron

Hi bigboy its Ron[hope all is well with you] just a note-i found a cleaner at BJ'S that has HF[or a chem that works just like it] in it.
I have the trucks that get diesel all over the tailgates from paving.
BJ'S sells a grill cleaner[orange label-$5.50 per gal-half of what i pay for acid] and i mix in the zep purple stuff[degreaser] cut it 50/50 with water and use a pump up to squirt it on.
i can now get as meny trucks to wash as i want[or can being part time] The CB radios went crazy when the trucks went out with the tailgates looking sooo good. No brush on the stack juice either.
This combo is a real winner-my buddy is a chemist and im trying to get him to see what makes this combo work so well.
Only 1 problem cant use it on aluminum unless you want it white.
3 of the trucks i wash are going in for new paint on the tailgates just because they come out so clean[the guys now paint the locks on the tailgates to keep them perfect looking]
I also went to a turbo to clean the wheels and frames[saves a lot of time and gets lots of old asphault off]
Now all i need is a spray on wash off aluminum polish[dream a little]
Hope this helps you for all the help you have givin me.
ps: if anyone knows why[or whats in] this combo of cleaners please get back to me with it. thanks

Our Sponsors