What is your favorite to clean?

What is your favorite type of restuarant to clean?

• Fast food(burger king, Mcdonalds)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Pizza

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Mexican

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Oriental

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • American

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Italian

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Dominic A

I am wondering do you have a favorite type of restuarant that you like clean more than the rest? Why? I just think this could be kinda neat to see what type of restuarants you like to clean the most.

Dave Olson

Hello Dominic,

My favorite is the ones that pay the most/best! :) For my crew it would be the ones that we do that they get paid prevailing wages. That wage is currently over $28 per hour! [wow]

Most of the systems we do are for institutions and many pay very well, of course some of their systems are a real challange to complete!

Dave Olson

Dominic A

Ricard fair enough I will tell you that I marked pizza places as my favorite. Why? Because in my experiances and opinion I think they are the easiest to clean. But must say Dave had a very good point the ones that pay the most are also very good. But my favorite is pizza places.
My least favorite? Well first I must say I have never done an oriental restuarant yet. But I do not care to do Steak houses they pay good but every one I have done I have to scrape like the dickens. I find them to be a royal pain in the butt. I have told you what I think how about you.

Richard

Dominic
we like steakhouse' all of our steakhouse' are on a 2 4 and 8 week schedules and yes we scraped the char outta them, but now there a breeze, but i must say that rehab's, retirement homes and hospitals are really gravy work they pay well and they pay with in 20 days

HarQuin

The customers that have been with me since the begining or real close to it are my favorites. They pay well and the units are easy to clean. It does not matter what they cook.

Harlyn

O

OrangeCrest

Originally posted by Bill B
Which give the best free (or discounted) food? Can you tell I have not eaten since breakfast?

If you go to a Asian restraunt and they offer you food, don't turn it down. That is their custome. I worked at an Asian restraunt when I was in High School for a day. They asked me to sit down and eat, I told them thanks but I had to get home. Oppss!!

It wasn't until I met my wife that I found out that it was common for everyone to sit down afterwards and eat together.

I told her that I thought it was left overs... You know... From the customers plates?

[p2]

Like I said, I only worked there for a day, LOL!!

TheHoodGuy

Originally posted by Dave Olson
Hello Dominic,

My favorite is the ones that pay the most/best! :) For my crew it would be the ones that we do that they get paid prevailing wages. That wage is currently over $28 per hour! [wow]

Most of the systems we do are for institutions and many pay very well, of course some of their systems are a real challange to complete!

Dave Olson

The cake work jobs for me are churches and synagogues. I have one synagogue that basically just needs me for my certification. I charge them a nice penny twice a year and basically, using Windex is overkill. I always try to make sure no matter what the job I get $125 for the first hour and one hundred per hour after that.

Our Sponsors