Dealership Cars

C&T Pressure

I have a new account with a dealer, washing about 110 cars. Like to know if i can wash a car and not hand dry it. Dealer want's a spot free looking car, which is understandable. Is there something i can use to get away from hand drying it or is it best to hand dry?

Dan S

DI water ???????????

The soap i use dont leave any spots and i dont have to hand dry..
but im not doing cars either.....

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
I agree with Dan,DI water?????

have you tried a leave blower to dry them off,,,,,,guess it could stir up dust,,,should not b/c ground would wet from washing....just a thought

Scott Stone

Don't use a gas one. It will blow oil all over the cars from the exhaust.
DI water will be helpful, especially if you are in a hard water area. I know that Bigboy isn't in a hard water area, and for Dan, it depends on where the water is coming from. If you are having trouble with spotting I would go with the Di water setup.

Scott Stone

Scott Stone

DI water is short for Deionized water. It removes the Cations and anions in the water, basically anything that can carry an electrical charge, like metals, Calcium, etc. Those are things that carry electricity in the water, not the water itself. They are also what causes the water spots.

You can rent the tanks at Culligan or any other water purification place.

Scott

Dan S

Scott remember when........ I thought DI was distilled??? and I thought you went around to all the stores and bought 1000 of gallons of it.... duhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Our Sponsors