When is it too cold?

Dominic A

My question is when is it in your opion too cold to clean hoods and vents? This question is directed to the guys in colder climates. Please let me know what you think. I have been seeing temps. drop down to 2 degree above 0. Is that too cold?

HarQuin

Thankfully I am in a warmer area. If it was that cold here, I would stay next to the fireplace until it warmed up a few degrees.

Harlyn

Richard

The coldest we've worked in was 28 degrees but here in Fl it doesnt get that cold very often. we work year round

reonz

Dominic

I was in the business up in Rochester New York for 6 years and the weather up there is always extreme, rain, snow and cold. I never concidered it an obsticle for doing my work. If I did, I would be out of business maybe 8 months out of the year.

Sure, there are some things you need to consider that folks in warmer southern states can't even comprehend, but if you are in cold weather, you already know what they are, and your daily life is geared around dealing with it.

So, No..it's never to cold..it's never raining to hard and the snow is never to deep. Not for a full time business anyway.

Randy Bachman

Max_rob

i'll tell ya what. I live in Nebraska (central) and it hasn't been above 30 all week, and I have been washing all week. Tonight it is 17 out, and I am going to wash Hardee's at 2 am. So I do wash all year, and it does get real cold. The only time I don't wash is when it is snowing heavy, or icey streets.

Our Sponsors