Money?

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
:)
Tim,

Welcome to the Power Wash Network

YES! There is $ to be made in new construction clean up.

I have several customers, in the Sacramento CA area who
do nothing but new construction clean up & are doing quite well.

From picking up scrap lumber, and other construction debris, to
pressure washing driveways, walkways, garage floors, and even
the whole exterior of home.

Maybe one of the Contract Cleaner members on the board can give
you some more input.

Best Wishes

Attachments

• holiw2.gif
    holiw2.gif
    19.5 KB · Views: 365

Beth

We do construction clean up too. There is very good money to be made in some areas, although from what I have heard there are areas where the labor market does not favor this work....too many willing to work for minimum wage.

Get to know the construction companies. It's like janitorial cleaning with an attitude, since it is much filthier going in, and has to be spotless to the point of passing inspection prior to an opening.

Beth

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I found the best thing to do is to get your name in front of these people. Most are very cheap when you approach them. However they get desperate often because of deadlines.

When this happens they are more worried about a good job from a company they can count on. If you respond when they need you in this situation they will keep you busy at the right price.

Beth

EXACTLY!!! They will pay the price if you come through in a pinch and show excellence. We have found this too. Rod did a job yesterday for a company we had never worked with - and they are HUGE. He's now in tight with the VP who says he'll send alot more our way.

Bill B

Interested in your comments. I mainly clean brick on new construction, but am looking to diversify. How do you bid construction cleaning jobs? B2

Beth

It can be both, but typically you are talking about interior for the majority of it.

Walt Graner

We do it all the time, nice little nitch. We have a dump truck, bobcat and water truck we use for ours. Trash piles removed dirt spread out and water truck is used to blow off other areas.

Our Sponsors