Getting Quality Leads? Need Some Help?

mhpoole

Hello, let me start off by saying I think this is a great place for us all and we are lucky to have the internet along with this great power washing board. I am a family man with a baby boy ( Gavin) on the way. I have been reading these message boards for a few months now and I have to say its great to read about everyone and learning DO's and DO NOT's. I have a question for all of you who are advertising your company. Are you spending your money and time the best way possible and getting maximum results? I have read all kinds of advertising stories, people placing flyers inside plastic bags with rocks for weight then tossing them out onto the driveway of homeowners. Let me personally say I don’t know any homeowner who would be happy at that idea. Roller blading around passing out flyers. Driving around the neighborhood writing down some address to send flyers too. If these advertising ways work for you then that’s great. Let me fill you in on some ideas I run thru my head when I think about how to advertise for the next season.

1. Money, Time, Coverage, Quality Leads, Exposure
2. Weigh Time spent -vs- Money Spent
3. Money Spent - vs- Coverage
4. Coverage -vs- Quality Leads
5. Exposure = Making the right choices
6. The right choices are the key to success
7. YOUR TIME IS NOT A TAX WRITE OFF !!!

Now I know most everyone is really tight lipped about how they run their business, and I am too. But let me tell you this and listen well everybody. Advertising is the key, it gets you jobs, it gets you exposure, lets you be as busy as you want and lets you be your own boss. But how to advertise and where to place your hard earned money can either make you or break you. A few mistakes can cost you tens of thousands. Lets say keep advertising your way, not wanting to learn or ask questions, just working at your pace. " Oh I don’t want to be that busy" you say. Well let me tell you can still be as busy as you want. Let me tell you that you don’t have to accept every job you get. Getting lots of leads lets you CHOOSE which jobs you want to take. Would you rather take 50 jobs a month paying 100 bucks a job. Or take 10 jobs a month paying 500 bucks a piece. When you get lots of quality leads it gives you the ability to choose. You don’t have to hire workers keep it simple. But the key is your TIME is worth more money per hour worked. Please email me and we can talk further.

Mark Poole

waterworksnw.com

Our Sponsors