Need Help on Exhaust Cleaning

SPOTLESS

I am a part timer in the PW business. My business is mostly Truck fleets and Bank drive thru's and an occasional house wash. That is about all I have time for, the other 40 to 50 hours a week I am a mechanic. The church I belong to has a large comercial kitchen with a vent hood. At the end of January we are installing a new cealing and stove and I have been asked if I could possibly clean the venting system. I really dont want to do them regularly because I like to sleep at night. I would like to maintain the one at church. Can I do this job with my current equiptment (Landa 3000 psi 5 gpm hot water System I have varius lenth wands). What kind of cleaner do I use? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Dave Jones
Spotless Mobile Wash Inc
Shippensburg, PA

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
To start with, what exactly are you referring? If this is a Hvac or a fireplace stove you can't use a PW. We service the hood exhaust systems at food service locations that have a sealed class one type to flu only. Class one system for the most part are made to withstand cleaning with water and chemicals. Other system would leak plus cause problems with the electrical just for starters.

Good Luck

David

SPOTLESS

This is a hood over top of a stove and deep fryer vented to the roof with a fan in it I think the fan is on the roof.

aquapro

I can also help you...

If you cannot get David, please contact me at 217-242-5469. I am not a long timer, but I have seen many different systems. David is probably your best bet, but call if you need to. This is one of my favorite jobs to do. I would quit doing decks tomorrow if I had enough hoods to clean. I get my chemicals from Bonzi (1800-950-7050). I am going to try some Spartan chemical from a local provider to see if it is comparable. I also never dilute the Bonzi. I figure that the chemicals are 10% the cost and labor is 90%.

Hope this helps you!!!!
John Moller II
Aquapro

Our Sponsors