PA - NJ Meeting

Tim Mcculla

I've noticed a few people on this board are relatively close (but not to close - hopefully, ha - ha) to my area, Ocean County - New Jersey.

Maybe we could all plan to meet for a breakfast or dinner in a central location. How about in Philadephia, cherry hill, Princeton or Eatontown?

It could be a good chance to sit around and trade ideas on business.

If you have an intrest E-mail me! Give me feedback on what best suits you, breakfas/lunch/dinner, weekday/weekend, location and any other ideas you have.

timmcculla@msn.com

Beth

We'll vote for Philly if it is not tooooooo early.... we're a couple hours out.

Beth & Rod

Craig Lawrence

Sounds like a great idea to me. I'm from upstate N.Y. about 3 1/2 hours from Philly. Northern N.J. or maybe Allentown would be better for me but would not rule out Philly. Saturday would be best to allow for travel time.

Dan S

great idea but Philly. is about 4 hours and
and i have no idea about the other ones w/out looking @ a map......
I think it would be neat to get together ... however Saturdays cant do.......... >>>>>>>>>>Im a fleet washer<<<<<<<<

we live in central PA. somewhere in the middle.......... way out in the boondocks............lol..

Andy Wheatley

I'm in upstate NY also, so northern NJ, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre or Allentown, PA would work out well. Saturday is good also.

Mike Hughes

A saturday is fine.........temps dont matter then.

Allentown is cool too........I dont care which.......philly or allentown.

Dan S

cant make saturday !!!!!!!! so you guys have a cup of coffee for me............. not only that but i really would hate to travel that far just to have an egg sandwich.......

Beth

We don't care if it is Philly or Allentown either. Allentown is about 1 hour more for us, but that's not much. :)

Besides, we were thinking of hanging out in Philly later and staying for the evening.... maybe go out dancing.... they have a Pollyesthers there....

Beth

Beth

It's a dance club. We like to dance. Take lessons, the whole nine yards.... good excersise, great fun. We try to go saturday nights a couple of times a month. Date night. :)

www.pollyesthers.com

Beth

Jon

Hey why not those of you that seem to live in the same area share a ride, not only will you meet but you will also get to know each other even better.

As for Dan S. is there no way you can double up a day early or the day after?

Would be nice if this type of thing happens out this way.

Jon Fife

hi Beth,

You need to go out to Denver, the also have a Polyesters (sp) in lodo. When i lived there in college i went to Poly. and broke it down a couple times, and believe me that town will never be the same after seeing something like that! Also have a great dualing-piano bar.

jon

Beth

Hi Jon,
Do you dance???????? Or were you hanging out at the bar? We have been to the one DC, but prefer the one in Rockville Md. since it's closer. We've been there till closing several times. We dance for an average of between 4 and 5 hours straight. We sit some out, but dance lots of songs in a row (half hour?), then sit one or two out (we sit for about an hour out of the whole night?).

Have not found a good piano bar out here, but there is a place in Georgetown in DC called Blues Alley that is pretty famous. Of course, I live here, have always wanted to go, and never have.

Have you looked at their site? There are some shot of some of the clubs, with 360 degree views.

Beth

Jon Fife

LOL,

depends what your definition of dance is!! Honestly, i am one of the pathetic people on the side just standing there watching until i scope out a girl. The next step is to try and sidle up next to her, usually followed by her dancing her way back to the safety of her friends. It is a very sad cycle that usually repeats itself several times in a night. But every once in a while.......... That is the only thing that keeps us guys going back, that 1 in 15 shot!! LOL, as a woman, i am sure you are very familiar with the cycle I speak of!!!! Truth is, i seldom go, used to more during college, but usually would rather go to a movie or something more laid back, more my style. Have a good weekend Beth,

Jon

Our Sponsors