price check

ron

30 trailers[at night] disinfect the insides and wash the outsides= how much per
15 tractors[different day, daytime]=how much per
all- once a week
dont know yet about recapture or water supply.
i 2 step right now but thinking of trying DANS- apply soap with a pump and hot water rinse.
Do you think bleach and dawn applied with an x-jet will disinfect these meat trucks or do i need a special chem? If i need a special chem. where do i get it and whats the cost.
Thanks for the help

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
""IF"" they have sleepers I'd say 20 on the trucks and 15/17 on the trailers ""IF"" they 48/53 footers.

They'll cut ya pony tail off "if" you use bleach and dawn for a disinfect in those meat trailers.

Most farm supply stores handles it,,it hasn't got a smell to it as to get into the meat while in transport as your bleach would.I don't know how much a trailer load of tinted meat would cost but you couldn't eat it either with a bleach taste hahaha,,scents have a way of working their way though most anything,,if nothing else the outside of the box.......O and 10/15 for disinfect/wash inside.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
yep and its all yours.."if" they truely wash each piece each week and if you do count your blessing b/c most don't.
The way it reads you have one night only to do the trailers and one night only to do the trucks,have you figured how many mins. its going to take to wash each piece and how many mins. are in each night.To better see what your getting into ask them how much they sent last year on washing,it'll give you a better ideal on how to price them.

I washed a fleet that had 30 trucks/80 trailers at the price of 20 on trks. and 18 on trailers and it only averaged 22/24000 a year,,,trucks not all in,some no drivers,rainly weather and freezen weather but everything looks better on paper,my pencile has ly'd to me a many of time.

jimspowewash

when reclaiming water i charge the normal in nj 25 tractor,30 trailer,25 inside and im in nj.No reclaim, to get a job ide charge 22.50 tractor ,22.00 per trailer,and the disinfectant is expensive youll be surprised i was20.00 insides.and 50.00 as day as cleanup charge.I do shoprite trucks an theyre estatic with these low prices i mentioned .Iknow for a fact if you come in too low theyll know your just starting or your a fly by night.good luck jim ps remember too low is bad for presentation,too high theyll always counter .

Our Sponsors