price check/wash bay

ron

I called thev customer today the people that wash are not going to do it anymore/or the customer is shopping. This is for washing in there wash bay with there water. I have never done this[i work in the mud] they need all kinds of prices.
tractors with sleepers-single axle-double axle-20 ft box trucks[inside] -20 ft box[outside]
trailers[inside] 24ft 48 ft 53ft
trailers[ outside] same
then they want a price if VERY DIRTY and another if JUST DIRTY
No special chems just soap
the switcher moves the trucks and determans what gets washed NO CONTRACT
I sweep up when done they have shovel and can
1 night 1 daytime 30 plus on the trailers 20 to 25 on the trucks once a week
if rain or rain next day just insides of trailers there discreation i dont the CO that is washing now THIS IS A BID Sorry for the long post but i need a bread and butter account to go full time. I dont want to work for nothing. Do you think i could handle this by myself?
Do you think i will need a second guy and a small belt drive unit for rinseing?
The people doing it now set up at 2:30 and get done at 11:00 or so
Dont know about hours on sat. thanks

ron

Bigboy

is it reasonable to think i could wash inside and outside of them trailers at 15 min each?
sleepers $25
singles $18
box $25 inside $10
trailers 50 cents a foot outside 25 cents a foot inside for very dirty take off 10 cents a ft for blow and go.
i need help on this one real bad i need to get the bid in or this job out of my head
if were hot outside and i was'nt so slow it would'nt matter as much but right now its all i can think about.
You must get wore out with me leaning on you so damn much!
I looked all over try'in to find what damn soap you were talkin bout from the red powder place
i dont think its the boss im bettin its the the one thats something you can COOK up?
im gettin hitched the day after turkey day and i need to show that i can bring home the bread
and butter. Dont want this one to spit the hook. thanks

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Unless you have a big S on your chest yes its unreasonable to think 15 min. for outside/inside.

If the trailers are washed out/inside every week they should be fairly easy to clean,with that I think on the inside hotwater mixed with dis'fect would be all that would be needed,in other words a hot rinse out,this would gain you some speed on each trailer,not price,your price looks ok if your counting top and bottom on the inside per foot.

If it was hot outside I'd be fishing instead of lying to you,lol.Your bettin could be right it came in a 5 gal. can(liq.),cooked up.

Its a long way to turkey day man by then I hope you have come to your scien'ces cuzz your fixen to lose your pony tail besides steak and fries is better than the bread and butter,take a walk in the woods and look around, if dat don't get your scien'ces to working walk some more or until ya out of site.

Our Sponsors