Beth

Hi All,

WeatherBug puts live weather conditions from your zip code of choice on
your PC desktop. Whenever you are connected to the internet, the current
temperature appears in your Windows system tray (next to the clock); click
on the "Temperature Bug" to see forecasts, camera images, radar, storm
warnings, and other cool weather information. But wait, here is the best
part... IT'S FREE!!!

Catch the only safe Bug on the 'Net; download the WeatherBug today!

FREE Download: http://www.weatherbug.com/AWS/default.asp?cid=9

Roger

Beth,

Thanks for the info on weather bug. Just downloaded it. Neet little tool. The weathernet station it's monitoring for my location is at the elementry school about a block from my house. Thats pretty handy, like having a weather station in my own back yard. The NWS info on weather.com and some of the others is taken from the DFW airport, which doesnt make since, who lives at the airport....lol

Thanks again,

Jon

Beth that is a great idea, I almost downloaded it till I got to the page where we had to pick a sponsor, that simply means our Email address is put on another spam list.

If not for that I would have loved to have the program.

Beth

Jon -
Create a hotmail account or Yahoo account and let it fill up with the spam. Then you can download and not worry about cluttering up your main email address.

Beth

Mike Hughes

Jon,

You're gonna have to live in a shell to not give your email address..........every site you register on wants one..........like beth said, go to hotmail........its free and only take a couple minutes to sign up............and they dont ask for an email address......... :)

Jon

Recap,

I went ahead and downloaded the Weather Bug and bought the Pro version to avoid the garbage.

It truly is something nice, sure there is the weather channel but this brings it right to your door, ah desktop that is.

The station they use for my local weather is less then a mile from my home.

Thanks Beth for telling us about this program and for a few bucks no spam so it was worth paying.

Mike Hughes

Jon,

I bought the pro version also.......I digest enough advertisements in a day......dont need any there!

I've had it for about a month now......works well. It even automatically alerts you when theres a severe weather warning in the area.

Jon

Yes that little thing flashes and it did for me last night too, about high winds here, flipped over another 18 wheeler.

One thing you might be able to help me with, I cannot hear any noise, how and where can I get sounds that I can hear?

Just installed it couple days ago so still playing with the set up stuff.

Mike Hughes

Jon,[hello]

Did you try turning your deaf ear away from the computer??[pc] Just kidding.

On the bottom right, there is a link called "options"......in there is a tab for sounds......check that out.

Our Sponsors