telescopic wand fleet washing

extendawand

Hello, if you wash fleets, you must know about Extend-A-Wands new EX412. It extends and retracts fast. Go from 48" to 12' in seconds and back down again. Never change from wand to wand again, one wand for all jobs all day everyday.

Dan S

Kinda neat , however i dont think I could lug around all that extra hose to do 50 trucks. Looks like another thing to get cought in the whells.

Why not just use an X-JET?

Buy one big-boy and let me know what it's like dragging all that extra hose around.Or maybe you could buy two and call me up for a fishing trip..........lol.... I will bring kingarthur........lol...

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
yel but king wouldn't realize we where going fishing if we took them along with us or he'd think the extra hose was for sk'ing one,lol.

hey I got one that looks like it in the shop but think its yellow,goes all the way out to 24 ft,easy.I try to not look on the wall where its hanging,I've used it but my competitors have used it more then me,they always wanting to barrow-e something lol.

I've heard of guys standing on top of a latter useing the 24 footers.When my little 47 in. wand pushed me off the catwalk on the big rig backwards,I knew I didn't want a 24 footer pushing me off no top of latter so I hung it on the wall,I don''t care what color it is as the reason I don't know...it felt like I hit the ground doing 100 miles per hour man.

recken him good enough saleman to sale a newbee fleetwasher one of them extend D wands.....just wait until that newbee fines out how easy it is to wash a big rig with one of those.

I know if someone sold me one for dat,I'd wish every time someone came by him they'd give him a three legged race for me.

I may just goof off today,been thinking of buying a carwash local,so guess I'll start goofing there...and guess what,its the only hand job in town they use a brush.If I buy it I really don't know if a brush will fit in my hand but willing to try it cuzz I'm hir'ing all women brushers noman should do a woman job lol e-specically fleetwashers.

extendawand

Telescopic wand hose, Dan

Hello Dan, Actually the hose does not get in the way as it there is actually only about 7' on the ground at any time and less if you are extended out. The time savings and quality of the job is greater than the hassle.

Our Sponsors